~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Deth
Appearance: A Giant blue water dragon, her eyes glow with an eeire creepy blue and she has giant fins on the side of her head, she has no legs or arms, she is mostly a giant snake with a giant whooping 50 feet long (Sorry she is a giant snake, snakes are normally longer than dragons.) her teeth are black as night and he can shoot a spray of boiling hot water from her mouth, it can melt almost anything, she is a pure killer, he has markings on his head that he had from birth, h
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/209966/leviathan-huge-giant-dragon-31000.html
Personality: She will kill, she has memorized all underwater passage ways from the edge of caronia to pelendava's river. She will kill, she has trained her water sprays to shoot accuraitly, or a wide spray, she is a built killing machine, (She and Artemis has made a pact, they are not blood siblings but have technicly named themselves siblings) (Heheheh hence his water lake in his giant cave, ive planned out 4 more characters, they will come soon, i have a dark legacy planned out for this RP >
smile.png
welcometo my evil world....)
City: (Pelendava or Caronia)
BYC Username:
Can you add something about her weaknesses, or unperfect traits? You pretty much described a perfect dragon with no faults.

Name: Deth
Appearance: A Giant blue water dragon, her eyes glow with an eeire creepy blue and she has giant fins on the side of her head, she has no legs or arms, she is mostly a giant snake with a giant whooping 50 feet long (Sorry she is a giant snake, snakes are normally longer than dragons.) her teeth are black as night and he can shoot a spray of boiling hot water from her mouth, it can melt almost anything, she is a pure killer, he has markings on his head that he had from birth, but she has snakeskin that is easily cut through, she is very vunerable but very agile.
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/209966/leviathan-huge-giant-dragon-31000.html
Personality: She will kill, she has memorized all underwater passage ways from the edge of caronia to pelendava's river. She will kill, she has trained her water sprays to shoot accuraitly, or a wide spray, she is a built killing machine, it is really a ploy she play's she is a very nice and gentledragon, she visits Pelendava often (She and Artemis has made a pact, they are not blood siblings but have technicly named themselves siblings) (Heheheh hence his water lake in his giant cave, ive planned out 4 more characters, they will come soon, i have a dark legacy planned out for this RP > welcometo my evil world....)
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Caronia
BYC Username: ParagonGuide13

can we rp qucikly i have to get off soon,

She decided to risk it, it was still early so she slowly moved back and forth in the river 1/5 of her body was floating ontop of the water now.

At this time of day, several citizens of Pelendava were near the river, enjoying the cool water as the sun's heat got more and more intense. A youngling, hardly 4 years old suddenly spotted Dred and pointed with a tiny claw, calling to his mother. The mother, a younger, slender female looked up and pulled the youngling away from the river, sounding an alarm to the others on the stranger in the water.

g2g too.

niernen walked out of his den and stretched, he had slept in late that morning and felt very well rested.

brisingur woke up well rested and sat up in the bed she was on, she stood up and stretched her wings. brisingur tried to walk but her left foreleg wouldn't support her weight without dealing her a large amount of pain, she wimpered when she steped on it and sat backwards and proceeded to inspect her leg, looking to see if she could notice anything wrong with it. (her leg has a small fracture in it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom