The Fricken Chicken story!

Ruby
Ruby is another original. She is Rubys hatch mate. She is a food hog. She has been know to fly 5 ft to snatch food out of peoples hands. She once flew up and stole a whole Carmel apple out of my husband hand.
View attachment 2229434View attachment 2229435View attachment 2229437
She looks a lot like my Lilly. :love

20200706_120224.jpg

Falkor
My big beautiful EE boy. We started off butting heads, when he first come here... He like to sneak up from behind and spur me. We get along now.. For the most part.. :lau He has earned his right to live out his days with me. I've seen him fight of racoons, hawks, and he saved his GF Goldie from a coyote. He is an excellent protector, and throws the most stunning hatches. He is also great with the young chicks.
View attachment 2229374View attachment 2229379View attachment 2229389
Oh ma ga!! He is STUNNING! :eek:

Blondie
Blondie is a beautiful EE hen. She lays some very pretty darker green eggs. I love her. But she is flighty some times. She hatches some beautiful chicks, but they are extremely feral acting. Great layers, but nutty birds. :lau
View attachment 2229454View attachment 2229456View attachment 2229458
Who is the one in the background in first pic with the gold feathers on black... wow.. she is gorgeous!
In fact you have a beautiful flock! And take really great pics!

Yoshi
Yoshi is a Himalayan mix, he loves outside, and likes to come pester my flock. Never chases them. But loves to scared them by walking up the fence line. He is mostly and indoor cat. One of four indoor kitties!
View attachment 2229716View attachment 2229714
Oh my! I love that kitty! Should be called Arrow.. for the perfect Arrowhead on his nose! 😍

Who is the one in the background in first pic with the gold feathers on black... wow.. she is gorgeous!
In fact you have a beautiful flock! And take really great pics!
In the first picture on the porch railing, is one of the seabright hens, her name was Trixie. I lost her to a coyote. Trixie, Blue, and Bitty all was taken 3 days in a row. I took care of the problem coyote!

Back
Top Bottom