The Fricken Chicken story!

Throw back from Falkor's first batch of chicks!

My gosh! Look at them all! Most of them are Falkor's hatches
received_760538914348454.jpeg

See the large version of my little Fritzy! That rooster is still kicking too! I think he is 3 now? Its been a while.
received_425606844720657.jpeg

She also took the twin and Black beard hen. Hen passed but both of these boys are still going strong!
received_658534011321064.jpeg

This was Owlly, when she was maybe 10 weeks or so. I miss her.
received_476923836204750.jpeg
received_330947897859879.jpeg

Throw back from Falkor's first batch of chicks!

My gosh! Look at them all! Most of them are Falkor's hatches
View attachment 2487340
See the large version of my little Fritzy! That rooster is still kicking too! I think he is 3 now? Its been a while.
View attachment 2487341
She also took the twin and Black beard hen. Hen passed but both of these boys are still going strong!
View attachment 2487342
This was Owlly, when she was maybe 10 weeks or so. I miss her.
View attachment 2487344View attachment 2487345
He is quite prolific! He also makes some pretty chickens. ;)

We had 5 more babies Tuesday night, me and my mom stayed up tell 10:00 pm with the goats. Then yesterday morning I was feeding them all, moving moms around, and another was kidding. I was still in pajamas by the time it was time to go to school!😂 2 girls 3 boys.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One kind of a sadder not, the doe kidding is going to have to get put down. She was to young and to little be get pregnant, she was only 8 month old. Her baby is way, way to big. An my little weather passed too. His name was Stupied. I think he had and infection we didn't cetch.

This is Crona. (Kidding doe)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We had 5 more babies Tuesday night, me and my mom stayed up tell 10:00 pm with the goats. Then yesterday morning I was feeding them all, moving moms around, and another was kidding. I was still in pajamas by the time it was time to go to school!😂 2 girls 3 boys.View attachment 2488724View attachment 2488725View attachment 2488726

One kind of a sadder not, the doe kidding is going to have to get put down. She was to young and to little be get pregnant, she was only 8 month old. Her baby is way, way to big. An my little weather passed too. His name was Stupied. I think he had and infection we didn't cetch.

This is Crona.
View attachment 2488732View attachment 2488733
I just love your goats! Do you sell them? Or just breed for your own pleasure! They are all adorable. I love goats but I think I have an allergy to them. They make my hands get itchy after I spend a day with them. I had a cute pygmy goat, that love to get loose and knock on the back door. She was like a little ornery dog lol 😆 she was grey with a white band on her belly. Not sure what color you call that. I miss her though.

I just love your goats! Do you sell them? Or just breed for your own pleasure! They are all adorable. I love goats but I think I have an allergy to them. They make my hands get itchy after I spend a day with them. I had a cute pygmy goat, that love to get loose and knock on the back door. She was like a little ornery dog lol 😆 she was grey with a white band on her belly. Not sure what color you call that. I miss her though.
OH thanks! We do sell the babies as bottle babies. Some we keep back like Crona and Stupid. If we kept all the babies we'd have tons of goats. We have about 50 goats right now.

Your goat sound like she was a little puppy dog!

We had 5 more babies Tuesday night, me and my mom stayed up tell 10:00 pm with the goats. Then yesterday morning I was feeding them all, moving moms around, and another was kidding. I was still in pajamas by the time it was time to go to school!😂 2 girls 3 boys.View attachment 2488724View attachment 2488725View attachment 2488726

This is Crona. (Kidding doe)
View attachment 2488732View attachment 2488733
They are so adorable. I'm sorry about your losses. I guess it must be bittersweet. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom