The Fricken Chicken story!

I actually am getting netting for the runs. But my layers get to free range daily. With winter here, the hawks take a liking to easy targets 😑

Yeah, I always have to be super careful when I let my chickens out during the winter. I have to stand close to them and watch the trees and the skies very closely. Having two cockerels definitely helps though.

Yeah, I always have to be super careful when I let my chickens out during the winter. I have to stand close to them and watch the trees and the skies very closely. Having two cockerels definitely helps though.
Well I have 3 boys right now! Xerxes the silkie, he isn't much help lol Falkor and his mini him, Fritzy.
Fritzy
20210120_125621.jpg

Falkor (Nessy photobombed him.)
20210120_125534.jpg

Xerxes, saving that piece of bread for later...
20210119_080747.jpg

Best I can do at 3:30am! We have 3 hatch so far, a grey one, a black or grey colored one and a white colored one! I'll get better pictures this morning when the sun finally come up! Oddly enough, I think the one that is in the picture come from Falkor and Lilly. Right about the time Big Momma started sitting. Lilly jumped the silkie pen, and was in there for the day. She may have left a egg in there too. I'll know for sure if it's missing extra toes!
20210122_042121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom