The Front Porch Swing

We so hope they turn out well, we were hoping for a few Orps in the assortment and a few more Spitz. I would love another Jubilee pullet(ours appears to be 3 Cockerels and 1 Pullet) not complaining a year ago I could only dream of a JUbille, let alone 4! Does make me want to buy another assortment and
fl.gif
for more Orps. We are getting over run with Augs though. We thank God for the assortment of chickens we have now. It so excites me.

THIS IS MY FIRST A FRAME TRACTOR (7 ft long) large enough for 3-4 bantams or 2 LF. Currently home to a trio of Dark Brahma Bantams.

This is my second A Frame (also 7 ft long but about a foot wider and taller)
Easily hold 4-6 Bantams or 3-4 LF, my Lemon Cuckoo trio is calling it home now.
I think they rather enjoyed their first day in it they just about destroyed the yard in one day!

Last edited:
Pysanky girl You had to mention 'Warm Bodies ' my favorite movie. I saw it twice and bought the DVD for my birthday. I also have a picture of R on my refrigerator. I cut the girl out of the photo - he's MINE!! I could be his grandmother . But I'm much younger on the inside, where wrinkles don't show. Gee I hope HE isn't too old for ME! He is such a gentleman - maybe I should have dated zombies long ago - who knew??

cool!

you mentioned you had alot of Augsbergers. white are the size of their eggs? I am always looking for big white egg producers and I noticed they had white earlobes.

still drooling over your partridge orps. I am seriously jealous on that score!

Pysanky girl You had to mention 'Warm Bodies ' my favorite movie. I saw it twice and bought the DVD for my birthday. I also have a picture of R on my refrigerator. I cut the girl out of the photo - he's MINE!! I could be his grandmother . But I'm much younger on the inside, where wrinkles don't show. Gee I hope HE isn't too old for ME! He is such a gentleman - maybe I should have dated zombies long ago - who knew??
you are too funny!

lau.gif

We are going to move a fence tonight...tighten up our perimeter. and maybe move the coyote trap and put coyote bait back in it. I am tired of losing my nicest pullets and hens. why does the dang thing have to go after my females??? why cant he go after the plethora of young males that I don't need anyway???!!!???

the one we lost last night was this little d-uckle bantam that I absolutely loved. she would let me just walk right up to her and pick her up. I think that's the problem. the ones that are mostly tame are easier to sneak up on. I haven't lost a single flighty bird yet. maybe I need to invest in more flighty birds.

I have lost 3 dorking hens, a really nice rhodebar pullet that was also hand-tame, and now this little girl. only lost two young males. this is so pissing me off.

Back
Top Bottom