The Front Porch Swing

Sussex County Delaware checking in

woot.gif
So glad you came! It's a slow day on the porch so you can find a chair real easy.....pull one up and tell us a story, help yourself to the goodies and drinks. We didn't have anyone from Delaware...don't think I've ever met anyone from there even.
hugs.gif

Sussex County Delaware checking in

Howdy and Welcome to the Front Porch. We have hay bales, rocking chairs, steps, and even the porch railing. Watch out though, some people think you should be smacked for sitting there. The bucket belongs to Blooie. She is our story teller when she isn't building her coop.

Would you like some Iced Tea, sweet or unsweetened? Come sit a spell and tell us all about you.

Lisa :)

Ooooooooo, pretty!!!  I've had eggs like that before and it always makes me wonder if the shell gland was set on "spatter" instead of "speckle". 

I think it's a "too much calcium" type mistake. But a very pretty mistake. I used to get a rose colored egg with white spatter pretty often. I got some with red spatters today, but they kinda look like crime scene photos so I'm not posting those. :lol:

Out of curiosity I just visited the tinfoil thread. It's something like 17 pages of people saying "I already knew that!" in various ways. But not in ways that read like they know it's a joke. Hmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom