The Front Porch Swing

I can say I did change when I was skinnier... I think I walked a bit taller, got a little sassier.

My ex-husband was a big fellah, my current husband a big fellah.. had a boyfriend inbetween who was a REALLY big fellah. I dated a 'skinny' guy way back in the day as a teen and hated it.. I felt like a freakshow, being the taller and fatter one. Nope, big 'n cuddly is my type :lol:

My husband was 400+ lbs at some point.. he wasn't happy, for sure. He's 320ish now, still too heavy, but it's manageable enough. We both want to get to a better weight, so we can do tons of fun things with the kids when they're older. Some things are just hard to do when you're larger (like.. sitting in lawn chairs :rolleyes: ).

Walmart now has a plastic lawn chair in big girl size!!! LOL It says it will hold 350lbs. $15 - and it is comfy! I would have paid $30 (or more) for a good lawn chair that is bigger than a seat in a theater! ha!

Here she is!!!!
celebrate.gif
It's Sue, everybody!!
wee.gif

Here's a song for my bestie...and for all the good friends out there who are loyal and true:

0.jpg

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER BF
love.gif

Sue, he posted this to one of his social sites~he has so few because he's just not a social internet site kinda guy~and said immediately got 14 girls cooing over this pic. Said he was going to change his profile pic to this......
gig.gif
Oh, no! The uncles have found out the baby is a chick magnet as long as it's not HIS baby.

Men! Too funny!
lau.gif

Well....got another broody today. My old mama hen decided to go broody too. I'm letting one Del sit on some eggs and the other Del and Mama got put into a broody buster pen. Fixed up the broody place today and will place Aunt Goldie, the fire breathing broody hen, on it tonight and will keep switching out her eggs until I get a clutch of WR eggs from my solitary WR hen saved up for a good sized clutch.

When it rains, it pours...both literally and figuratively speaking. Couldn't get a broody to save my soul and now half the flock are broody. And it's been raining for the past 3 days solid, so the coop is wet, the birds are all soaked, everything is cold and dripping...except the very tiniest members of the flock, some RIR chicks and a Khaki duckling, who thinks she's in seventh heaven.
gig.gif
Great weather for ducks.....

Back
Top Bottom