• Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Mantha8225

Songster
10 Years
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In the future there is a war going on. A woman named Chronoia is trying to control the world. However, she is being fought by "The Resistance" an underground group that is led by the "Supers". The "Supers" are superhumans who have superpowers and can live forever (unless they are killed). They are fairly resistant to almost anything.

The war is going badly for Chronoia, The Resistance is starting to win, when she has this amazing idea: She sends a a trusted group of soldiers back in time to kill the Supers when they were children, because their powers don't manifest until they are 13 or 14 unless provoked by something. But, the Resistance learns about her plan, and they send people back in time too to stop Chronoia. And so the story takes place during modern times, in their teenage years.

RULES:

-PM me if you have a plot idea

-Respect your fellow rp-ers

-If you read the rules, please put a sweet/candy of your choice in the "other" section
-BYC rules apply
-Two powers max

-Try not to duplicate powers
-Can't be invincible; in a battle you have to get hurt at least once
-If you anger me, your character(s) will have something terrible happen(Don't anger me)!!
-Please no overpopulation of girls. I know we're awesome... but boys can be cool too!
-By creating a character, you are accepting to go by the above rules

CHARACTER FORM
Name: (please no Tbrs. Please have a last name too)
Superpower(two MAX):
Crush:
Personality:
History(Somewhat optional, have to do something, but not much):
Picture/Description:
Other:
Username:

MEMBER PAGE/TAKEN POWERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jessica Bullock
Superpower(two MAX): Electricity, Fire
Crush: None(so far)
Personality: Enjoys having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways, used to be relatively social and enjoyed the company of others, good-natured, courteous, supportive, but can be a little crazy sometimes. Generally pessimistic and moody, but she can sometimes be upbeat. Nowadays, she mainly keeps to herself.
History: When she was 4, she accidentally killed her fostermom. There was no need for her to find a new home because shortly after that, she was abducted by Chronoia's forces,
Picture/Description:

Other: She believes that she is a freak
Username: Mantha8225

Name: Mathew Jamison
Superpower(two MAX): Flight, Water
Crush: n/a... yet
Personality: Always joking, not-so focused, easygoing, and very reliable. Won't hesitate to put others before himself, and is always trying to lighten the mood. Has the ability to notice and remember details and facts with extreme accuracy. Is really friendly
History: His father left him and his mother when he was very young. He doesn't know it, but his current stepfather is actually from the future, sent to protect him.
Picture/Description: Sea green eyes, black/brown hair.

Other:

Name: Blake Legard
Superpower(two MAX): Darkness/Shadows, Invisibility
Crush: Not saying :D
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself generally. He's strong in his own way.
History: He's always been a sort of wanderer, with no actual home. The only reason he goes to school is that the school had a community service project, which payed for him and others like him to have a free education.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Chronoia((No last name))
Superpower(two MAX): Time, Mental Manipulation
Crush: "Love is for the weak!"
Personality: Project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence, which is usually misunderstood as arrogance. Very knowledgeable, decisive. Doesn't care for others' emotions, and doesn't let her emotions get in the way, either.
History: She is trying to become ruler of the world in the future, To do this, she sent herself back in time to destroy her enemies before she makes them.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Name: Jason Levair
Superpower(two MAX):Illusions
Crush: none
Personality: Quiet, serious, determined. He does care for those around him, but doesn't show it.
History: Is one of Chronoia's cronies
Picture/Description:

Other:

Name: Arron Lee
Superpower/s: Air, Telekinesis
Crush: none
Personality: More of a follower than a leader.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Name: Kya
Superpower(two MAX): Shapeshifting
Crush: n/a
Personality: Cold, slow to trust others.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Max Harper
Superpower(two MAX): light and ice
Crush: she open guys!
Personality: sweet, bubbly, can be serious when the situation requires it, protective, hard, can seem cold sometimes, deuce in battle, isn't afraid to stand up and speak her mind, won't hesitate to defend someone,
History(Somewhat optional, have to do something, but not much): her mother and father died in a car crash when she was only 8, leaving her to foster care. Has been bounced around to many different foster homes.
Picture/Description:

Other: Milky Way
Username: MollyBrownROX13

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom