Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
((xD I have found some more!!! But... I shall not post them yet BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!))

((reply in a sec))
(Jerk. *huff*
smack.gif
)

Mathew seemed to just notice that it was still raining, but he didn't feel wet. Weird, he thought, but didn't think about it any more. "Wait, so I didn't even catch your name," he just realized. "I'm Mathew."

Blake awkwardly stepped in. The only actually furnished buildings he had been in were foster homes, social services, and orphanages. He looked around, taking in the room. He looked around for the coats. "Where- um, Where are they?"

Mathew seemed to just notice that it was still raining, but he didn't feel wet. Weird, he thought, but didn't think about it any more. "Wait, so I didn't even catch your name," he just realized. "I'm Mathew."

Blake awkwardly stepped in. The only actually furnished buildings he had been in were foster homes, social services, and orphanages. He looked around, taking in the room. He looked around for the coats. "Where- um, Where are they?"
"I'm Gretchen."

"Gretchen." Mathew repeated. "Okay, I will try to remember that one."
"Well, I doubt you'll mix it up with any other Gretchens. It's not exactly a common name." said Gretchen, grinning slightly. She frowned and looked at her wings. "I smell like a wet bird." she commented, before her wings shrank and molted. She stuffed the feathers in her bag.

Back
Top Bottom