Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
John let the link go turning to Jean with a small smile "I am going to sleep, you need to also" He said and headed for his bed.

Jean watched him go, then walked around the house, turning the lights off, and double checking the doors to be sure they were locked. She went to her room to sit on the bed and sighed.

Kendall just got home from soccer practice. She saw Kats text and rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I was at practice." Kendall said. "But im not crazy right?" Suddenly she got a sharp pain in her shoulder. "OW!" She screamed.

Mathew seemed to just notice that it was still raining, but he didn't feel wet. Weird, he thought, but didn't think about it any more. "Wait, so I didn't even catch your name," he just realized. "I'm Mathew."

Blake awkwardly stepped in. The only actually furnished buildings he had been in were foster homes, social services, and orphanages. He looked around, taking in the room. He looked around for the coats. "Where- um, Where are they?"
Marissa came back with a nice jacket for a man, "here ya go" she said handing it to him, "and keep it." she said. she then went into the kitchen and sighed, "awesome" she looked to the counter to see that an entire pan of lasagna was made and still warm, she came back out into the hallway, "want some" she asked gesturing to the pasta, "it's all mine. My grandma went on another business trip, she won't be back for a few weeks." she said looking at the floor, "oh come on" she said seeing some vines had come into the house, "shoo" she said and they shriveled up. "so?" she asked giving an awkward smile and putting the lasagna a bit out so he could smell it better.

Back
Top Bottom