Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
"yes!" she said in relief, "my grandmas is the best, i don't want to eat it all though by myself" she said closing the door and going into the dining room, she set up some plates then filled one and went into the living room, she turned on some TV, "just grab some, and you can eat in there or in here" she said to him. she didn't really care somebody she barely knew was in her hjouse, he helped her home, was kind of like her and semi cool, plus what was the harm in feeding him?

Name:Quinten (Q) Stout
Superpower:Elasticity (he's stretchy.) and lock manipulation (unlock and lock any lock.)
Crush:
Personality:Smart, straight A student, hates being wrong, stubborn, determined, usually runs at the first sign of violence.
History:He's an only child and his parents got a divorce the year before and he now lives with his mom. He just moved there.
Picture/Description:

Other:He's obsessed with Milk Duds. Q is his nickname.
Username:Wintent

Last edited:
"You know that unfinished house down on Parkway? Ta-da! It even has a wall-and-a-half and almost a roof!" Blake said, with too much enthusiasm.
"mm, sounds amazing." she said dryly. she thought for a moment, her house was big, it had three guest bedrooms, her own and grandmas, along with three bathrooms. "you know you could, well.." she thought for another moment, maybe he would think she was a stalker, or a weirdo, maybe she could spit it out. "if you wanted, you could uh......" nope she could't get it out, she scratched the back of her neck awkwardly.

"yes!" she said in relief, "my grandmas is the best, i don't want to eat it all though by myself" she said closing the door and going into the dining room, she set up some plates then filled one and went into the living room, she turned on some TV, "just grab some, and you can eat in there or in here" she said to him. she didn't really care somebody she barely knew was in her hjouse, he helped her home, was kind of like her and semi cool, plus what was the harm in feeding him?
(STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! 8TH GENERAL ORDER!)

Back
Top Bottom