Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Q sat in his new room unpacking boxes and setting things where they went. He tried to mirror what his old room looked like in this room. The bed on the opposite wall of the door pushed all the way into the cornor. The dresser a few feet from the door on the same wall with his tv perched on the dresser the box next to it waiting to be hooked up. His desk opposite of the bed facing the door. But the room was smaller then his old one and everything felt cramped. He knew he'd get used to it but he didnt want to. What he wanted was to go back to his old town, to his old friends,and to his old room. He didn't get to choose who he stayed with but if he was given the choice he didn't know what he'd say. Probably the same answer to almost everything his mom ask him; 'I don't know' or 'I dont care'.

Q sat in his new room unpacking boxes and setting things where they went. He tried to mirror what his old room looked like in this room. The bed on the opposite wall of the door pushed all the way into the cornor. The dresser a few feet from the door on the same wall with his tv perched on the dresser the box next to it waiting to be hooked up. His desk opposite of the bed facing the door. But the room was smaller then his old one and everything felt cramped. He knew he'd get used to it but he didnt want to. What he wanted was to go back to his old town, to his old friends,and to his old room. He didn't get to choose who he stayed with but if he was given the choice he didn't know what he'd say. Probably the same answer to almost everything his mom ask him; 'I don't know' or 'I dont care'.

Q sighed thinking. He needed Milk Duds he finally decided. He locked the door by just simply staring at the lock then he stretched his arm all the way across the room the grab the Milk Dud box from off his desk and brought his arm back to normal length. He unlocked the door then went back to thinking steadily popping Milk Dud after Milk Dud into his mouth.

Wintent walked into the convenience store the wallet she had pickpocketed earlier in the back of her worn out skinny jeans. She headed to the back where the refrigerators lined the back. She stopped when she spotted the waters and grabbed four of the cheapest ones. She closed the door of the refrigerator and walked down the third isle, of the all to familiar store. She stopped when she reached the chips and grabbed two large bags of lays original and two bags of lays BBQ. She held all of her things in her arms as she walked to the register. She set the chips and waters on the counter. The man behind the counter smiled at Wintent and asked. "Will this be all for you today, Ma'am?" Wintent just nodded waiting for him to finish ringing up the last of the waters. Once he finished he told her her total, $12.93. She grabbed the wallet from her pocket and pulled out a ten and a five, she tapped her foot impatiantly as she waited for her change. The man handed her two doller bills, a nickle and two pennies. She put the money in the wallet and shoved the wallet in her back pocket grabbing the plastic bags that held what she had purchased and walked out of the store.

Wintent trudged back to the old nasty motel her and her brother where staying at the moment. Pick pocketing money eventually adds up and gives you enough money to stay at the Diamond Motel which actually should be called the Diand Motel since the M and O lights on the neon signs light where out. Wintent walks into the nasty old place and heads straight for her and her brothers room.

Q sighed thinking. He needed Milk Duds he finally decided. He locked the door by just simply staring at the lock then he stretched his arm all the way across the room the grab the Milk Dud box from off his desk and brought his arm back to normal length. He unlocked the door then went back to thinking steadily popping Milk Dud after Milk Dud into his mouth.

Q stood up and walked out of his room. He heads to the front door yelling, "I'm going out, I might be a while," over his shoulder. He doesn't wait for a reply as he closes the door behind him and begins walking. He still has the Milk Duds in his hand and hand shoves three in his mouth chewing slowly as he wanders around the town randomly not sure where he is.

Q stood up and walked out of his room. He heads to the front door yelling, "I'm going out, I might be a while," over his shoulder. He doesn't wait for a reply as he closes the door behind him and begins walking. He still has the Milk Duds in his hand and hand shoves three in his mouth chewing slowly as he wanders around the town randomly not sure where he is.

Q stopped walking when he spotted a bench and sat down. He stretched his legs and sighs popping a Milk Dud in his mouth sighing tiredly. The past few months had been stressful with going to court for the divorce of his parents then packing up and leaving with only a five day notice. Honestly his whole life has been stressful they where always arguing and the only reason they stayed together was because of him then when his mother finally said she wanted a divorce his dad jumped on the idea but then they went to court over custody, who got the house, the car, etcetera etcetera. He pops another Milk Dud in his mouth closing his eyes and taking off his glasses.

Back
Top Bottom