Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • We'll just have to find out! :D

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Marissa hastily left the room to busy herself in the kitchen with the dishes from dinner, and yesterday. she hated awkward potions, so she just avoided them, she just hoped he got the hint. she didn't want to say it, it would be really weird, she had no idea why she had to be nice, why couldn't she just be a mean jerk that everybody hated?
(yo, mantha?)

Blake nodded and returned to the kitchen, putting the dishes in the sink and rinsing them off.

"Maybe..." Mathew said. He glanced at the time. "Crap, I gotta go."
Marissa squealed when a branch came across her vision, she had accidentally made her grandmas favorite plant grow to about 6 and half feet from the window to the couch, "this is getting out of control."

Ok, so I'm drawing my charicter, consently checking the role play like "please don't take my power, please don't take my power, please don't take my power, " so I want to kinda call dibs on super agility and reflexes (so kinda like the best parkour master ever :3 do not get reflexes and agility confused with super speed, k?) and my other char has metal manipulation. You guys chill with that? (Please be chill, please be chill, please be chill.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom