The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to work my behind off.

Oh, and examine some of the Christmas deco in our neighbourhood.

I got back on my regular junk mail area this week, he put me on the other last week and not only had I forgotten how the roads actually connect, but nobody seems to be in the Christmas spirit over there.
lau.gif

Quote:
404 file not found.

Tani: Awesome!
cool.png
What else have you been up to? I take it you must have been busy, since I barely see you on any more.

yuckyuck.gif

Not busy, just accident prone
lol.png
I've hurt myself probably a dozen times in the past week.
hmm.png
but how are you, Ec? And the rest of y'all?

Quote:
hugs.gif
Ouch, I'm sorry.

Well, I'm okay. Slightly getting out of a rough patch in my life, and I've been trying to do more substantial things with my free time... Substantial meaning writing, but I'll take it.

Quote:
hugs.gif
Ouch, I'm sorry.

Well, I'm okay. Slightly getting out of a rough patch in my life, and I've been trying to do more substantial things with my free time... Substantial meaning writing, but I'll take it.

Eh... It's my lot in life, I suppose.

Good.
hugs.gif
writing is good for the soul, you know. Great just for clearing out the mind. (drawing does that too.) whatcha writing?

Quote:
hugs.gif
Ouch, I'm sorry.

Eh... It's my lot in life, I suppose.

Good.
hugs.gif
writing is good for the soul, you know. Great just for clearing out the mind. (drawing does that too.) whatcha writing?

Everyone has their pros and cons that don't seemed to be determined by anything, if you know what I mean.

Novels! Millions of them!
lau.gif
Actually, I'm working on a fantasy epic and a hard Sci-Fi series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom