The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif
Oh man... He'll learn, give him time~

Egoraptor is hilarious. Have you seen his Soopah nintendo series? ((WARNING: NSFW.))

you'd think he's had enough time XD

i might have. i actually look at the pictures more often than the titles
tongue.png

True, true.

It's awesome, you should see it.

Quote:
you'd think he's had enough time XD

i might have. i actually look at the pictures more often than the titles
tongue.png

True, true.

ya
see, i actually matured enough to start liking girls since about 3 years ago. if my brother would have matured at the same rate as me, he should have gotten to like girls 6 years ago. see what i'm saying?
lau.gif

i will, just gotta finish the one i'm on
tongue.png

Quote:
True, true.

ya
see, i actually matured enough to start liking girls since about 3 years ago. if my brother would have matured at the same rate as me, he should have gotten to like girls 6 years ago. see what i'm saying?
lau.gif

tongue.png

Haha, yeah. I think I started liking guys... 2 years ago? It was sometime when Dad was deathly ill, and I was watching Axis Powers Hetalia late one night... Ah, the memories. I had a 500+ picture stash of America back then. *sniff* And then Sos Infel died...

Which one are ya watchin'?

Quote:
ya
lau.gif

tongue.png

Haha, yeah. I think I started liking guys... 2 years ago? It was sometime when Dad was deathly ill, and I was watching Axis Powers Hetalia late one night... Ah, the memories. I had a 500+ picture stash of America back then. *sniff* And then Sos Infel died...

just 500+??
lol.png

i don't know how i started, i just remember liking girls XD

that squelitis castlevania one, but i finnished it, now to watch others!

Quote:

just 500+??
lol.png

I was a beginner back then.
tongue.png
It pales in comparison to the 3K of pictures collection I have right now.
cool.png

Haha, yeah. You wake up one day and it's like, "I like girls." And then a train comes by.

Oh man, I was going to watch that, but I got distracted.

Quote:
just 500+??
lol.png

tongue.png
cool.png

Haha, yeah. You wake up one day and it's like, "I like girls." And then a train comes by.

i'd have billions of pics of Miku-Chan if i had my future laptop right now
tongue.png

tumblr_lw0hpf1SWX1qmh91ko1_500.gif

youtube is just one big distraction
wink.png

Quote:
tongue.png
cool.png

tongue.png

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw0hpf1SWX1qmh91ko1_500.gif

wink.png

I know for a fact that sites like Konachan have at LEAST 5K pics of her, and Safebooru probably has... oh, 25K? If you get a Pixiv account, there's probably 100K there.

Oh yeah, I noticed the line in your signature. You serious about her English release? She sounds... pained if you hear the English demo. I'm all like "Miku-chan, please... It's okay. Speak Japanese, if you want. It's okay dear."

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.png

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw0hpf1SWX1qmh91ko1_500.gif

wink.png

I know for a fact that sites like Konachan have at LEAST 5K pics of her, and Safebooru probably has... oh, 25K? If you get a Pixiv account, there's probably 100K there.

Oh yeah, I noticed the line in your signature. You serious about her English release? She sounds... pained if you hear the English demo. I'm all like "Miku-chan, please... It's okay. Speak Japanese, if you want. It's okay dear."

thats a lot of pictures!!!
obama_not_bad.png

yep, i'm serious, the head of the company that makes Luka, Kagamines, and Miku said they were.

just youtubed her english demo. still sounds like Japanese if you ask me; can't make out a word she says
lol.png
hopefully that'll change once the new English program gets released

Quote:

http://troll-face.ru/static/images/obama_not_bad.png

yep, i'm serious, the head of the company that makes Luka, Kagamines, and Miku said they were.

just youtubed her english demo. still sounds like Japanese if you ask me; can't make out a word she says
lol.png

People over there are crazy for her, even more so than you.
tongue.png

Oh awesome! I hope I can get it for my Mac. *coughDoubtitcough*

Eh, maybe... I dunno, I just think she'd be better if she just spoke Japanese. Although, with the English demo being somewhat... you know... It shouldn't be too hard for that.
big_smile.png

Quote:
http://troll-face.ru/static/images/obama_not_bad.png

lol.png

People over there are crazy for her, even more so than you.
tongue.png

Oh awesome! I hope I can get it for my Mac. *coughDoubtitcough*

Eh, maybe... I dunno, I just think she'd be better if she just spoke Japanese. Although, with the English demo being somewhat... you know... It shouldn't be too hard for that.
big_smile.png

you mean people are more obsessed over Konata-Chan than i am Miku-Chan??!!

the might; there are a ton of mac vocaloid fans out there
wink.png

ya, but it'd be nice to know the lyrics of some of her song without having to look them up. but i do agree, she does sound better singing in Japanese

my mom got all mad at me for getting excited about the English release
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom