Well thats good
smile.png

Quote:
i know how you feel
hugs.gif

checketh your emails!!! i sent you a link to a video that you'll probably like

Thanks.
big_smile.png
She said he was disgusting... >-< I disagree. Wholeheartedly.

Watching it right now...
lau.gif
I love the part where he punches Roll in the face.

Quote:
i know how you feel
hugs.gif

checketh your emails!!! i sent you a link to a video that you'll probably like

Thanks.
big_smile.png

Watching it right now...
lau.gif

you shoulda heard what my brother said when i said it was a good thing he wasn't crazy over some anime girl like i am

is Roll that person thats like "MEGAMAN MEGA MAN, YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL" or something like that?
lol.png

tis a funny video huh?

Quote:
Thanks.
big_smile.png

Watching it right now...
lau.gif

you shoulda heard what my brother said when i said it was a good thing he wasn't crazy over some anime girl like i am

is Roll that person thats like "MEGAMAN MEGA MAN, YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL" or something like that?
lol.png

tis a funny video huh?

What did he say? O-o I mean, everyone has their different tastes, but come on! People can be crazy over cartoons and not be judged about it... right?

Yeah, she's that girl. XD *KER-PUNCH*
I just got to the part where he talks about Megaman X. "(word) GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!" XD

Quite.
lau.gif

Quote:

lol.png

tis a funny video huh?

What did he say? O-o I mean, everyone has their different tastes, but come on! People can be crazy over cartoons and not be judged about it... right?

I just got to the part where he talks about Megaman X. "(word) GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!" XD

Quite.
lau.gif

heres what happened to the best of my remembering abilities:
(remember, hes 3 years older than me, and you know how old i am)
my brother was all excited that the school band was going to play the song Heat Miser on monday. he got so excited, he started jumping up and down with his hands in the air. We were in the kitchen, which has a low ceiling that is made up on these big plastic light protectors. since the ceiling is so low, he punched a light protector, which in turn broke and fell. i then told him
"Its a good thing you're not obsessed with some anime girl like me. Who knows what you'd break if there was some sort of thing going on about her."
his response:
"Blech!!! I would NEVER do something like that!"

my point is, my brother who is 3 years older than me gets all excited about the school band playing an old ok song, but if he could NEVER like a girl more than that!

ah
ikr! its just hilarious!!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Quite.
lau.gif

my brother was all excited that the school band was going to play the song Heat Miser on monday. he got so excited, he started jumping up and down with his hands in the air. We were in the kitchen, which has a low ceiling that is made up on these big plastic light protectors. since the ceiling is so low, he punched a light protector, which in turn broke and fell. i then told him
"Its a good thing you're not obsessed with some anime girl like me. Who knows what you'd break if there was some sort of thing going on about her."
his response:

my point is, my brother who is 3 years older than me gets all excited about the school band playing an old ok song, but if he could NEVER like a girl more than that!

ah
lol.png

lau.gif
Oh man... He'll learn, give him time~

Egoraptor is hilarious. Have you seen his Soopah nintendo series? ((WARNING: NSFW.))

Quote:
his response:

ah
lol.png

lau.gif
Oh man... He'll learn, give him time~

Egoraptor is hilarious. Have you seen his Soopah nintendo series? ((WARNING: NSFW.))

you'd think he's had enough time XD

i might have. i actually look at the pictures more often than the titles
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom