The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray's two cents :

Quote:
But won't you be away from a computer?

There is such a thing as a public library.
wink.png

Most of the time the computers are all taken up, so I'm always going on around lunchtime, when it's empty.
lau.gif

My mom won't take me to the libary, well at least their isn't very many new books out about chickens and pigeons.

Quote:
There is such a thing as a public library.
wink.png

Most of the time the computers are all taken up, so I'm always going on around lunchtime, when it's empty.
lau.gif

My mom won't take me to the libary, well at least their isn't very many new books out about chickens and pigeons.

We've got a State Library in every capital in the country.
tongue.png
Free internet - nobody actually goes there for the books. It's just computers and study areas for the uni students.
lol.png

Scooter&Suzie :

Quote:
Yay! Someone said CHRISTMAS not Happy Holidays, or some cheesy thing like that...

*sings* And a Happy New Year!*finishes singing*

Lol. I'm not into saying 'Happy holidays' I hear that too much. Like in the magazines and stuff.​

Scooter&Suzie :

Quote:
Yay! Someone said CHRISTMAS not Happy Holidays, or some cheesy thing like that...

*sings* And a Happy New Year!*finishes singing*

I fail to see how that's cheesy.​

Go to your profile settings and set it to show only one or two comments per page...that'll get it to 1000 pages for anybody that does it real fast

Quote:
My Italian teacher is funny with his "politicial correctness."

He has "Holiday lights" around the doorway and clock.
He has "Micky the holiday moose, who happens to be wearing blinking lights and traditional Polish dress," or something like that.

roll.png
It's so ridiculous that it's funny.
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom