The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray's two cents :

Quote:
I don't like people who don't like Angry Birds. If they don't know what angry birds is...
Me- "Here. *give them my phone* Play it NOW! And I'm watching..."

lau.gif

I can never seem to complete the level where the pigs are nestled behind a mountain. I'm usually going You've got two black eyes and a cut on your forehead! Why are you still perched there on your little wooden box?!
rant.gif

I beat that one... but I beat it with about 175 tries. (GET. THE. EAGLE.)
Sometimes, my dog does this game, where she'll nudge you with her tennis ball, and then she'll pull back and go "aaaargh, aaaargh, hehehehe!" Like growling, but not, and it reminds me of the pigs laughing when you fail a level.
And sometimes I'll get angry at my phone and I'll be screaming "DIE PIGS DIIIIIIEEEEEE!"
Do you have an iphone? If so, what kind? (3gs, 4s, 4gs etc.) I have a 3gs.

Quote:
lau.gif

I can never seem to complete the level where the pigs are nestled behind a mountain. I'm usually going You've got two black eyes and a cut on your forehead! Why are you still perched there on your little wooden box?!
rant.gif

I beat that one... but I beat it with about 175 tries. (GET. THE. EAGLE.)
Sometimes, my dog does this game, where she'll nudge you with her tennis ball, and then she'll pull back and go "aaaargh, aaaargh, hehehehe!" Like growling, but not, and it reminds me of the pigs laughing when you fail a level.
And sometimes I'll get angry at my phone and I'll be screaming "DIE PIGS DIIIIIIEEEEEE!"
Do you have an iphone? If so, what kind? (3gs, 4s, 4gs etc.) I have a 3gs.

I don't have an iphone.
lol.png
I either play online, or on someone else's phone. Makes it all the more fun, becuase I don't have ready access
tongue.png

I know. "PIG! Y U NO DIE? I just hit you with angry bird!!"
rant.gif

Last edited:
Oh my God this is HILARIOUS.

I did eventually learn what the ‘L’ and ‘R’ under the runway numbers meant… left and right. I can’t believe I didn’t guess that sooner.
I knew nothing, but that didn’t stop me from listening to my very first episode of Kennedy.
It was a fail. I found a mistake in the very first sentence.

‘I am listening to JFK (X it’s Kennedy), going to give myself an American accent if I’m not careful
wink.png
’

Quote:
Ec_porkta: Kitten

Yankeedoodle: The moon and shadows: The moon shining throw a tree's Leaves, makinging a circle with a Freaky shadow,
tongue.png

Singingchickenmomma: Ghost Hog

chickendiva25: Horse

The winner:

CHICKENDIVA25!

clap.gif

I'll make the prize soon,
smile.png
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Ec_porkta: Kitten

Yankeedoodle: Moon shadow,
tongue.png

Singingchickenmomma: Ghost Hog

chickendiva25: Horse

The winner:

CHICKENDIVA25!

clap.gif

I'll make the prize soon,
smile.png
tongue.png

Darn. I lost.
But it just kinda looked like some crazy ghost hog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom