The "Goose ate my _____" thread.

Since we live where it gets extremely cold in the winter we had the cement for the basement poured into styrofoam molds so instead of using concrete blocks. The chickens and ducks love it too.

Since we live where it gets extremely cold in the winter we had the cement for the basement poured into styrofoam molds so instead of using concrete blocks. The chickens and ducks love it too.
I was kidding you I hope you know, I know my flock, chicken ducks and geese will eat anything or at least nibble it. Crazy things.

I don't know why they have to eat the house. They free range on about 10 acres and get fed morning and night
tongue.png

Agreed, my two Buffs are constantly nibbling on things around the yard, bucket handles, the hose, the license plate on my car, the lawnmower, wheelbarrow, chicken coop, twine in the garden...
:gig

Oh god forbid they find a bottle cap. They have been picking up, nibbling and dropping a bottle cap for a good month. Not sure why I haven't confiscated it yet. They seem to be enjoying the darn thing :rolleyes:

I had some twine holding the pop door open to the solid door to the duck house, well went out the other day and found the door down and the twine gone, I hope it comes out in the wash[so to speak]
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom