The Haunted Forest RPG

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PoesAccomplice, Jun 6, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Eris screams in fear as the two reapers circle her. "I didn't want this. Don't kill me.", Eris said.
    ~
    Xylo ignores her plea and signals for Luna to attack. He attacks Eris viciously, screaming,"Die, die, die!".

2. Luna starts attacking Eris viciously " You shouldn't have messed with us then" she snarls at Eris

3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Eris falls to the floor, bleeding and wounded, on the brink of death.
    ~
    Xylo says to Luna, "You can finish her."

4. Luna looks down at Eris and steps towards her then stops " Look at how injured she is, she couldn't attack us again, let's just leave her here" Luna, now no longer in Vampire's Bane starts walking away from Eris

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Eris starts crying in pain. Xylo laughs at Eris and says,"You never had a chance." Eris tries getting up and attacking Xylo, but she is too weak and gets kicked down by Xylo. (what time zone are you in)

6. Luna grabs Xylo by the arm " Xylo stop, look at her she's no longer a threat" (Eastern, it's 1:48 where I'm at )

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    "Ok Luna.",Xylo says as he follows her to camp.(cool, same here, I'm in Georgia)

8. Bantambird

Bantambird Overrun With Chickens

Feb 6, 2013
    Montana
    Though the poison gas is contained by the low lying foul waters, the vines continue to grow beyond the confines of the fetid swamp. Soon, a lone tendril comes close enough for the Blades to control its twisting, searching slither.

9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Eris controlled the vine, extracting energy from it. She soon felt considerably better, and managed to stand up and walk to her hut.

10. " Thank you" Luna says and walks back to camp tiredly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by