The Haunted Forest RPG

" So, I should just forgive him? Just like that? Because he is a bad guy, but it is OK because there are many bad guys? Are you saying that I should forgive all who commit murder just because some murder more than others? That threatening my life and my brood is OK, because it's OK for reapers to kill? I spare you only because, in watching you and the others battle, you did not choose to end my mate. You sought to speak with him. I admit that speaking to Gorebash is like speaking to an angry rooster defending his hens. He just won't stop, because of his pride. But you tried, and I respect that. But your Xylo threatened me and mine, to Gorebash, egging him on and further driving his madness! "
Slygotha sighs.

Luna finches a little " No I don't expect you to forgive him but if you kill him you'll be no better than him, and maybe if your mate listened and wasn't so boneheaded he'd be here, HE was the one who started it not Xylo" she was lightly shaking with anger, she refused to lose this argument, she had to save Xylo no matter the cost

My mate was simply acting to protect me. He was doing what any male is supposed to do: protect his family. I now know that it was your Xylo that almost followed me to my cave the other day, when you were not here. I could smell him and he threatened me with death and destruction, and threatened my children! Of course I summoned my mate from his slumber! It was just bad luck that your Xylo poked his head in my cave again. We poison dragons have impeccable senses of smell, and you don't smell very nice, to be polite. Why should a male hold back when his mate is threatened by an unknown that wishes to destroy his family?

Last edited:
My mate was simply acting to protect me. He was doing what any male is supposed to do: protect his family. I now know that it was your Xylo that almost followed me to my cave the other day, when you were not here. I could smell him and he threatened me with death and destruction, and threatened my children! Of course I summoned myate from his slumber! It was just bad luck that your Xylo poked his head in my cave again. We poison dragons have impeccable senses of smell, and you don't smell very nice, to be polite. Why should a male hold back when his mate is threatened by an unknown that wishes to destroy his family?

Luna didn't talk for a minute as she thinks then she looks Slygotha dead in the eye " You and your mate have the right to attack Xylo but if you allow this battle you will die like your mate and I will personality help, knowing I tried to stop you" she replies calmly but with a slight threatening tone to her voice

Last edited:
Slygotha sighs.
" I do not wish you harm, Miss Luna. You are very brave, to come here. But if you wish to stop the bloodshed, you must make a vow to reign in your Xylo. He cannot wreck havoc everywhere he goes without consequences. If you can do that, I will relent. But you must swear, on your life, to contain his bloodthirsty ways! You must remember, that with great power, comes great responsibility. He needs to temper himself, or I will be forced to act. And what of these others here that he has wronged? What would you say to them?" Here Slygotha gestures to Lilith and Greymane, who sit silently, watching carefully.

Slygotha sighs.
" I do not wish you harm, Miss Luna. You are very brave, to come here. But if you wish to stop the bloodshed, you must make a vow to reign in your Xylo. He cannot wreck havoc everywhere he goes without consequences. If you can do that, I will relent. But you must swear, on your life, to contain his bloodthirsty ways! You must remember, that with great power, comes great responsibility. He needs to temper himself, or I will be forced to act. And what of these others here that he has wronged? What would you say to them?" Here Slygotha gestures to Lilith and Greymane, who sit silently, watching carefully.

Luna bows slightly " I promise on my life, on my very soul that I will not let him out of my sight and I will make sure he harms no one else as long as I live" she turns to Lilith and Greymane " We all lose someone at some point and it was not your loved ones time to die but you must try to move on no matter how hard it may be, trust me I know it's hard but that's why I can't let you hurt Xylo, he's all I got if he's gone I'll be alone again" she says sadly

Greymane clutches his son's claw and growls a little. "This is hard for an old wolf to swallow. Not as satisfying as revenge," he mutters. " But I suppose we would all die here. We all knew that we could not win. We were willing to die, though. What else do we have?" Greymane hangs his head.

Greymane clutches his son's claw and growls a little. "This is hard for an old wolf to swallow. Not as satisfying as revenge," he mutters. " But I suppose we would all die here. We all knew that we could not win. We were willing to die, though. What else do we have?" Greymane hangs his head.

Luna smiles sadly " A honourable end but your lost loved ones wouldn't want that, they would want you to live the rest of your days to the fullest"

Slygotha states" I accept your proposal. If you are successful, we will relinquish our claim to Xylo's life."

Luna nods respectfully to Slygotha " Thank you, I shall not break this promise"

Lilith whispers, terrified".. don't think for a second that we aren't watching you. We are aware that your kind aren't nice, but... that doesn't give you the right to terrorize and kill whole families!" Blushing as much as a vampire can, Lilith relaxes her bow, covering her face with her hands. She is quaking with fear.

Lilith whispers, terrified".. don't think for a second that we aren't watching you. We are aware that your kind aren't nice, but... that doesn't give you the right to terrorize and kill whole families!" Blushing as much as a vampire can, Lilith relaxes her bow, covering her face with her hands. She is quaking with fear.

Luna sighs "I know, and all my apologies can never truly make up for it but at lest it's a start"

Back
Top Bottom