The Haven

Name: Maeve
Personality: hard, unforgiving, cruel, hates it when people treat her like a child (though not many people do because they don't want to anger her) very bad temper, doesn't act her age.
Pet: falcon (? if that's ok.)
Weakness: scared of needles (like me) and has a heart for animals (not including humans (lol))
Weapon of choice: a very sharp sword (though it isn't as long as other swords) and daggers.
Bio: won't hesitate to kill or fight. You wouldn't be able to tell her age without her telling you because of appearance, attitude and fighting skills.
Picture/Description:

Other:

Last edited:
Character form:
Name:phoenix I. B.
Personality: Funny, outgoing, loyal, fearless.
Pet: Perigrine falcon
Weakness: allergic to shellfish,
Weapon of choice: her staff-axe-spear, Firefury, and throwing knives.
Bio: (still not sure what to put here ;P) doesn't like to kill, but will if she thinks it could save the life of one of her friends.
Picture/Description: I DO have a picture, but due to technical difficulties, i can't post it now. I'll post it as soon as i can, though.
Other:

Character form:
Name:phoenix I. B.
Personality: Funny, outgoing, loyal, fearless.
Pet: Perigrine falcon
Weakness: allergic to shellfish,
Weapon of choice: her staff-axe-spear, Firefury, and throwing knives.
Bio: (still not sure what to put here ;P) doesn't like to kill, but will if she thinks it could save the life of one of her friends.
Picture/Description: I DO have a picture, but due to technical difficulties, i can't post it now. I'll post it as soon as i can, though.
Other:
(Sorry for the late reply, only two weapons max please.)

Back
Top Bottom