The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

Hello to all the members in this magnificent thread, I want to hear your opinion on my roo! Please.

So hard to tell in a pictures, but his tail looks a bit high and he looks a little light in color to me

Hello to all the members in this magnificent thread, I want to hear your opinion on my roo! Please.
my hubby is 64years old and has raised chickens all his life he is no show judge but he says that a beautiful bird he not too light nor is he too dark and when not on a roosting perch and walking his tail may not be as high show a picture of him on flat ground anyway he said to tell you he would be a proud man to own a roo that looks this good.

This is Wallace. He is almost a year old.

I can see the brick shape to the body on Wallace. He also has nice horn legs and is a good color. The tail looks correct too. How is the comb? I can't really tell from the picture.

Actually he was more in profile but turned his head when I took the picture. He has a nice comb too.

Last edited:

I got 20 RIR from Mr Flanagan out of NE Texas who has a great blood line.

your wallace is a great all around roo to me good squared tight body nice set and color of legs im not APA judge but if i was his points system would REALLY RACK UP.
1f60d.png
All of these great looking RHODE ISLAND ROOSTERS keep the pictures coming I never get enough of looking at RHODE ISLAND Roosters

Back
Top Bottom