The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Carson tensed, having heard there conversation. Before Kyle had even given the order, he had grabbed Ellie's hand and pulled her out of the cave, clicking his tongue so Buck would follow. He was about to tell the others to get out, but then he saw Kyle leading them out and relaxed a little but still remained alert for any sign of danger
Ellie let out a cry of surprise as she was tugged sharply away from the cave

Korim walked into the entryway, flanked by Timit. Cam scrambled up the slippery stones, finding strength in the promise of shelter. As Cam slumped in the cave entrance, she hardly noticed the enormity of it, or the fathomless depths of the cave beyond, or Timit’s incessant fluttering in circles and chattering. He had been doing that for as long as she’d known him. Frankly, dragons could be annoying.
Korim, however, noticed the change immediately. What had been a laundry list of complaints ranging from aching wings to hypothermia now became a frantic warning.
“Korim! Don’t go in there!” Timit fluttered in Korim’s face, which was turned towards the darkness in the cave beyond. Smoke billowed from his nostrils. The more fearful Timit became, the more smoke would puff from his nostrils. That and a couple of inhaled feathers caused Korim to sneeze. “It’s dangerous! There’s a dragon! Very big! Very dangerous! Probably wants us for dinner!”
Rylie also looked very alarmed, but for his credit, he stayed at his master’s side instead of following his bolting instinct which he appeared to be struggling to fight.
“A dragon? I should have sent you ahead to investigate,” Korim said. His knees locked with fear.
Kyle was also beginning to realize that something was up, but Cam was totally clueless.
“Everyone must listen,” he said calmly. “Do not panic, for the hearing of a dragon isn’t very sensitive, and it may not have heard us yet, especially if he is asleep. If we don’t yell, we may be able to get away in time. There is a massive dragon in this cave, and I would like to suggest that we escape while we still can.”

Cam’s heart skipped a beat. She’d hardly been paying attention at first, but it slowly began to dawn on her. Their worst fears had come true. “D-dragon...” And she doubted Korim meant the one flying around his shoulders.
“Well, let’s go!” Kyle exclaimed, jumping to Rylie’s back.
Hana stood before the massive mouth of the cave, she easily held her composure at the news that there was a dragon that occupied this cavern. It was definitely best not to intrude on someone’s home and heed Korims warning to flee. It must be larger than the ones in the barn... much larger. She started to back away, her hand carefully resting on the hilt of her katana as she watched for any movement within the cave.

"Wait, how do you- whipped?" Blair stared at her incredulously for a moment, tightening her grip. "Well, obviously it hasn't. Wounds will reopen easily if they're left untreated and uncovered. Especially on the back."

Blair nodded, following him after glancing at Ashira one last time. "Thank you," she murmured.
Once they finally arrived at the cave and reunited with the others, Take went ahead and settled himself down against the wall of the cave across from Seina and the kids. He was relieved there wasn’t going to be anymore running around to find missing children. Now all they had to was to survive out here until they found a way home. He didn’t have a clue of what Kyle’s group was up to, and he simply didn’t care. They weren’t here with them. His hands rested on his muscled stomach as it grumbled softly. He closed his eyes, imagining all the food he couldn’t wait to have when he got back home, and finally getting to shower to wash all the gross off. I miss my hair smelling like strawberries... and not looking this short. But I seriously got to shave this stupid hair off my face..

Last edited:
"Dragon?" Aella whispered softly, flames sprouting in her palms. She crept forward into the darkness, ignoring his warning. She wanted to see it, even if it was just for a brief second. She wanted to know if the stories were true, that fire-breathing, scaled, massive dragons existed, and the fact that it could possibly crush her was the least of her worries. "I wanna see it..."
“No. No!” Korim whispered frantically. “I’ll stay last, to make sure you can all get out. I’ve dealt with dragons before...” maybe not this big, but... “Maybe I can reason with it.” The second the words left his mouth they felt wrong. All the experience he’d had with dragons told him he couldn’t reason with them, especially about food.
“Just go!” he hissed.
A thunderous rumble shook the cave as Cam scrambled out the door. Rylie had bolted even before Kyle had said the word. Every hair stood up on his body.
“She’s waking up!” Timit screeched.
A girl dragon? This day is just getting worse and worse! Females are completely unreasonable! Korim thought.

"Wait, how do you- whipped?" Blair stared at her incredulously for a moment, tightening her grip. "Well, obviously it hasn't. Wounds will reopen easily if they're left untreated and uncovered. Especially on the back."

Blair nodded, following him after glancing at Ashira one last time. "Thank you," she murmured.
She gave one small, curt nod in response and watched her leave.

Ellie let out a cry stumbling fast away from the cave as the roar shook the ground
Carson followed her, Buck by his side. He quickly pulled out his dagger, but didn't think it would be much use against a dragon. Still, it made him feel a little bit better to know he had a weapon of some sort. "Buck, keep Ellie safe. Stay with her, no matter what, okay?"
Buck hesitated, knowing that Carson was about to rush into danger. He didn't want to let him face it alone. "I don't know if I can do that."
"Please,"
He hesitated again before replying, "Okay, but if I hear you cry out, I'm going over there."
He nodded, understanding before turning and going back to the cave.
Buck continued to stay by Ellie's side, growling softly with his claws out and teeth bared

Back
Top Bottom