The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
Aella had taken the lead, a few feet away from Ciro, her gaze wandering but she never strayed from her path. The forest was alive, and she realized it as she actually looked. The creatures were so different from New York, ranging from birds with four wings to frogs with muddy locks of hair and even a fox lurking in the darkness, nine tails sprouting from a single main one. It's so...
"Upside down," she whispered, finishing her thought aloud. Then she realized that he had spoken to her, and she dropped back quickly, looking over at him and the beast attached to his shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Ciro. And it's fine, I don't mind." She gave a smile that lit up her face, her fire burning a little brighter. "I'm..."
She paused, her gaze flickering towards the path, careful not to stay to close to Ciro, lest she burn him or his furry load. Indencisivness burned inside for several moments, debating how much trust she should put in a stranger. Then, she grinned to herself. Hypocrite. What's in a name?
"Call me Aella."
"Hermosa." Ciro hadn't even thought about what he was saying until it was out in the sweet-smelling air. Then he did realize, and his face turned a new shade of red beneath the drying mask of blood. But hadn't he said it in Spanish? For once, how convenient. She wouldn't understand his forward slip-up anyway.
He picked up his teetering pace and, to alleviate his lightheadedness, focused on forcing his breath to come and go with uniformity rather than in struggling spurts. He really didn't think passing out here would be the best option. Thankfully, he had grinding teeth in his shoulder for additional insurance against such. "Great to meet you, too. Mu- thanks for helping me out with this...situación of mine. I get the feeling not everyone else would've been as agreeable."

Last edited:
Aria let out a sigh “your right. I felt embarrassed because I called my parents stupid and then I felt like I made you uncomfortable so I really felt bad then” Aria sighed “so now I feel even worse”
Lilith's face softened and she gave a small sigh, deciding to open up a little to try and comfort the girl. "I understand. It didn't make me too uncomfortable, it's just... I hate my power. I wish so many people didn't think it was 'cool'." She murmured, making air quotation marks at the word cool.
She gave a weak and awkward laugh. "You're not the only one who thinks they have stupid parents..." She muttered under her breath, not even realizing she said it-- A bad habit of her's.

Lilith's face softened and she gave a small sigh, deciding to open up a little to try and comfort the girl. "I understand. It didn't make me too uncomfortable, it's just... I hate my power. I wish so many people didn't think it was 'cool'." She murmured, making air quotation marks at the word cool.
She gave a weak and awkward laugh. "You're not the only one who thinks they have stupid parents..." She muttered under her breath, not even realizing she said it-- A bad habit of her's.
“Good to know. I suppose it wouldn’t be so cool knowing what everyone always thinks of you.” Aria admitted “at first I didn’t actually think you liked me at all, I figured you, Kevin and Kylan thought I was petulant and annoying”

“Good to know. I suppose it wouldn’t be so cool knowing what everyone always thinks of you.” Aria admitted “at first I didn’t actually think you liked me at all, I figured you, Kevin and Kylan thought I was petulant and annoying”
"'Ey!" Kylan yelped, blushing. "I do not think that. Um, maybe we should walk and talk?"

Lilith's brow furrowed. "No, I don't know you enough to think that of you. I think you're a good kid from Sidney, Australia who can teleport and doesn't know much about guns. I also think the only way we're getting out of here is if we ally and rely on each other. But just to know... Did I do something to make you think that?"

Name: Ashira
Physical description and abilities: Medium brown eyes, long, dark brown hair that curls, a small amount of freckles by the top of her nose, and petite. Her style is generally pale colored dresses and black boots. She has the power to read minds, though some people are more difficult to read than others.
Personality: Empathetic, sarcastic, loyal, rest to be roleplayed.

Edit: I forgot to mention that she is a resident of Borealan
(And here I was going to request a charry with this ability. :3 Oh well. I have enough already.)

"'Ey!" Kylan yelped, blushing. "I do not think that. Um, maybe we should walk and talk?"

Lilith's brow furrowed. "No, I don't know you enough to think that of you. I think you're a good kid from Sidney, Australia who can teleport and doesn't know much about guns. I also think the only way we're getting out of here is if we ally and rely on each other. But just to know... Did I do something to make you think that?"
“No” Aria said “I have just had people think that of me before”. Aria glanced at Kylan.

“No” Aria said “I have just had people think that of me before”. Aria glanced at Kylan.
Kylan looked confused as she glanced at him as she said that, unsure if she meant she still thought he felt that way.

Judging someone for something someone else thought? Yeez. "Ah." Was Lilith's only response, staring slightly dumbly at her. What am I supposed to say to that?

Kylan looked confused as she glanced at him as she said that, unsure if she meant she still thought he felt that way.

Judging someone for something someone else thought? Yeez. "Ah." Was Lilith's only response, staring slightly dumbly at her. What am I supposed to say to that?
“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said anything” she blushed “I’m just a very self conscious person”. She wished she could just disappear, well technically speaking she could but I wasn’t safe to do so right now cause they are being stalked by some hungry beast.

“Sorry, no clue. I don’t live here. At least, not yet. I might move after what happened today. Living in the forest alone probably isn’t the smartest idea.” When they reached the place she had been sitting earlier, she lowered the guy down to the floor. “I can see if anyone would be willing to give us shelter.”
"Thank you."
(Money, lol CANON: Borealan currency is red)
(Aaaahhh I meant mine XD)
(Thanks lol. I was confused for a second there)
(And here I was going to request a charry with this ability. :3 Oh well. I have enough already.)
(Would you want to play maria? I think I'd like to play both Queros and Haddie, but maria has a pretty close relationship with both of them... idk!!!+...)

Back
Top Bottom