The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Pinky promise," Nat agreed with the utmost sincerity, letting a smile take over her face. "And Nat doesn't go back on her pinky promises."
Was talking about yourself in the third person a healthy example? Then again, Elmo had been existing for 50 years without complaint, so Nat figured her little kid interaction skills were doing just fine.
"Yeah." Cam shook the pinky and released it. "So how do we get back?" she asked quietly.
-
"Well, the first thing to do would be to find a human establishment of some kind," Kyle suggested. And immediately regretted it. What would that little kid know about getting back? And why had he drawn her attention to him?
"I know you, Kyle," Cam said, lifting him to eye level and giggling.
"You do?" Kyle asked, squirming to get away.

Fred stopped himself from firing back, he could see her point but he was so consumed with getting these kids out that he didn’t care
"Are you gonna eat that?" Noah asked, pointing at his soup.
"Actually, no one pays attention who goes up so seconds are allowed," Kendan informed him.
"See ya, suckers!" Noah said, saluting and skipping back to the very long soup line.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Noah asked, pointing at his soup.
"Actually, no one pays attention who goes up so seconds are allowed," Kendan informed him.
"See ya, suckers!" Noah said, saluting and skipping back to the very long soup line.
She snorted. For all that had happened, it felt good to be amused, even slightly.
Fred stopped himself from firing back, he could see her point but he was so consumed with getting these kids out that he didn’t care
(For a second I thought it said “flirting back” and I was very confused for a moment XD)

Fred shot Kipp a look that said ‘what the heck dude? Why’d ya get yourselves here?
Kipp brought his bowl of soup back to the table, narrowly avoiding the young Indian looking boy darting past him, and sat across from Fred.

"Hey. I guess you figured out the We-sa had taken the missing kids and came here too? Where's everyone else?" He asked, his head tilted down and away, to hide as much of his injured face as he could.

"Yeah." Cam shook the pinky and released it. "So how do we get back?" she asked quietly.
-
"Well, the first thing to do would be to find a human establishment of some kind," Kyle suggested. And immediately regretted it. What would that little kid know about getting back? And why had he drawn her attention to him?
"I know you, Kyle," Cam said, lifting him to eye level and giggling.
"You do?" Kyle asked, squirming to get away.
"AHHH!" Nat screamed, jumping to her feet and brandishing an inch-long twig defensively. "IT'S A LIVING KEN DOLL." She'd seen Toy Story 3 and knew this swindler's game. "PUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT STABS YOU IN THE BACK."

Kipp brought his bowl of soup back to the table, narrowly avoiding the young Indian looking boy darting past him, and sat across from Fred.

"Hey. I guess you figured out the We-sa had taken the missing kids and came here too? Where's everyone else?" He asked, his head tilted down and away, to hide as much of his injured face as he could.
“No. I was captured from the bushes where I was hiding. What the heck is a frickin WE-SA?

Back
Top Bottom