The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

The three spoke in unison refuting his suspicions. Ashira's words reassuring him the same way Take had done before. He looked between the two of them allowing the feeling of isolation that had taken root to be swayed by their presence. His gaze fell to Fred who was standing a bit behind Take and Ashira, there had been some unspoken argument lingering between the two of them.

He stood himself back up, not remembering when he'd crouched back down. "Stick together." He agreed nodding. Kipp took a deep breath through his nose and sighed. "Take, you want to try to escape again." He shook his head biting his lip, "It's too dangerous." He said, looking over at Emma. "Everyone they catch gets the same punishment." His bright yellow eyes flickered over to Take, a dark look filling his face almost as though he was trying to look menacing, except there was a sadness in his eyes that couldn't be hidden. "You've been caught. You were fine. I've... actually had worse. But the little kids. We can't just force our way out. They're going to be slower, louder, and a lot more fragile than we are. We need more than just a direction. If there isn't a guarantee that we'll get out on the first try then we're not going."

“It’s a stretch... but what if I could find someone that would be willing to smuggle the kids out?” Ashira asked. “I can speak whatever language I need to, do I’d be best for the job. If it comes to it, I’d die if it means you all got out safely.” The fire in her eyes showed she meant it.

(Lol. I’m catching up from page 243)

Take caught Kipps dark, melancholic look and grimaced at the thought of their enforcers giving the kids a great deal of torture. He crossed his arms, frowning, “I figured it wouldn’t be easy to get them out... But I’m already set on something..” he spoke lowly, glancing back at the hallway they were in. He turned his attention to Ashira, not surprised someone would be willing to give up their life. Heck, he would do the same to save everyone, but in an explosion of immeasurable glory. “Yeah don’t think it’ll be necessary to give up your life during something like this... plus it would be a pretty lame to die down here..” he muttered, turning away from the small group. The massive scars on his back in full display, it was if some beast clawed his back instead of a whip. He started to walk in the direction of the transformation room, which was a ways from the cafeteria, “I got something to do..” he informed them, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he disappeared down the hall. His words never fully explaining what he was truly up to, leaving them only to speculate that it would be helpful.

Take caught Kipps dark, melancholic look and grimaced at the thought of their enforcers giving the kids a great deal of torture. He crossed his arms, frowning, “I figured it wouldn’t be easy to get them out... But I’m already set on something..” he spoke lowly, glancing back at the hallway they were in. He turned his attention to Ashira, not surprised someone would be willing to give up their life. Heck, he would do the same to save everyone, but in an explosion of immeasurable glory. “Yeah don’t think it’ll be necessary to give up your life during something like this... plus it would be a pretty lame to die down here..” he muttered, turning away from the small group. The massive scars on his back in full display, it was if some beast clawed his back instead of a whip. He started to walk in the direction of the transformation room, which was a ways from the cafeteria, “I got something to do..” he informed them, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he disappeared down the hall. His words never fully explaining what he was truly up to, leaving them only to speculate that it would be helpful.
“Leave us hanging, why don’t you?” she called after him as he left. Then she rolled her eyes and turned back to the others. “Whatever we do, we’re going to have to wait before acting. They’ll be expecting another attempt to escape. We have to let them think we’ve given up.”

“Leave us hanging, why don’t you?” she called after him as he left. Then she rolled her eyes and turned back to the others. “Whatever we do, we’re going to have to wait before acting. They’ll be expecting another attempt to escape. We have to let them think we’ve given up.”
“What? I haven’t even attempted escape yet!” Noah interrupted, since everyone seemed to be playing Let’s Crowd Kipp.

“What? I haven’t even attempted escape yet!” Noah interrupted, since everyone seemed to be playing Let’s Crowd Kipp.
“Good. We got whipped last time.” Ashira looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping on them. “Do you guys know if they have any clothes? This dress is ripped and filthy.” It was now up to her thigh from where she had ripped it for Chion’s cover.

Torin's eyes sparkled at the man's words, admiration in his face. Not only did this guy seem really cool, but he also seemed just as kind, and sort of reminded him of Kylan.
He peered over at the gathering people around Kipp, watching them with sympathy before raising from his seat; having finished his breakfast of soup and bread, stepping over to the group but hanging back a bit as his soft black eyes locked onto the bird-man. "Why would anyone hate you?" He finally said from his position, having listened to their conversation with curiosity. "You seem like a good guy. Like, you tried to save us. That was really brave and kind." In his mind, nothing Kipp had done had been on him for getting them whipped-- It had just been their terrifying captors fault.

Kipp gave him a tired smile, shrugging.
"Why wouldn't you? I guess." He muttered his eyes growing distant. For the majority of people he'd met hate had been the default. Though he should have known that with this group that wasn't the case.
“It’s a stretch... but what if I could find someone that would be willing to smuggle the kids out?” Ashira asked. “I can speak whatever language I need to, do I’d be best for the job. If it comes to it, I’d die if it means you all got out safely.” The fire in her eyes showed she meant it.

(Lol. I’m catching up from page 243)

Kipp frowned after Take not sure what he was planning. He'd only just noticed the injuries he had recieved. Take had been there longer than he thought he'd been by judging from the fact that he'd barely healed. He'd also likely been whipped more than once.

He sighed looking away regretting even more his inability to control his emotions.

"Yeah, you're right rushing isn't going to work. And having a back up plan to what ever it is Take 's doing is a good idea too."

“Good. We got whipped last time.” Ashira looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping on them. “Do you guys know if they have any clothes? This dress is ripped and filthy.” It was now up to her thigh from where she had ripped it for Chion’s cover.

Kipp shrugged looking down at his own ripped and dirtied clothes. He'd left his sweater, and judo clothes behind in the forest.

He shook his head in answer he doubted there was anyone they could ask for new clothes.

Fred shot them a glare and blocked his ears, you know if they are trying to forge a plan to escape they are talking extremely loud.

Kipp wiped a hand across his tired face, work was going to start soon and he still hadn't eaten anything. He gave a short wave to the small crowd that had gathered around him and got himself a bowl of broth before sliding into a seat next to Fred.

Kipp gave him a tired smile, shrugging.
"Why wouldn't you? I guess." He muttered his eyes growing distant. For the majority of people he'd met hate had been the default. Though he should have known that with this group that wasn't the case.

Kipp frowned after Take not sure what he was planning. He'd only just noticed the injuries he had recieved. Take had been there longer than he thought he'd been by judging from the fact that he'd barely healed. He'd also likely been whipped more than once.

He sighed looking away regretting even more his inability to control his emotions.

"Yeah, you're right rushing isn't going to work. And having a back up plan to what ever it is Take 's doing is a good idea too."

Kipp shrugged looking down at his own ripped and dirtied clothes. He'd left his sweater, and judo clothes behind in the forest.

He shook his head in answer he doubted there was anyone they could ask for new clothes.

Kipp wiped a hand across his tired face, work was going to start soon and he still hadn't eaten anything. He gave a short wave to the small crowd that had gathered around him and got himself a bowl of broth before sliding into a seat next to Fred.
Fred has his head down and he was writing in that notebook that went everywhere with him. He didn’t even look up when Kipp sat down, he was so engrossed in his work.

Fred has his head down and he was writing in that notebook that went everywhere with him. He didn’t even look up when Kipp sat down, he was so engrossed in his work.
Kipp sat next to him slowly sipping at his soup, shooting Fred uncomfortable glances.

----

Chion, who was now a completely different person with an odd head wrapping, stared raptly at the two, waiting for them to say something. This whole time she'd been sensing some kind of tension between the them, and now that she could theoretically understand, she wanted them to hurry up and talk.

----

Kipp set the empty bowl down making as little sound as he could, anxiously biting the inside of his lip and studying the worn smooth table top. He didn't know what to say, today was the first time Fred had spoken to him in days with out yelling at him, but now it seemed like he was still annoyed by his presence.

"Hey."

Kipp sat next to him slowly sipping at his soup, shooting Fred uncomfortable glances.

----

Chion, who was now a completely different person with an odd head wrapping, stared raptly at the two, waiting for them to say something. This whole time she'd been sensing some kind of tension between the them, and now that she could theoretically understand, she wanted them to hurry up and talk.

----

Kipp set the empty bowl down making as little sound as he could, anxiously biting the inside of his lip and studying the worn smooth table top. He didn't know what to say, today was the first time Fred had spoken to him in days with out yelling at him, but now it seemed like he was still annoyed by his presence.

"Hey."
Fred jumped about a foot in the air, “Kipp? Oh hi.” Fred smiled at him “sorry I didn’t even realise you’d sat down. I’m working on escape plans”

Back
Top Bottom