The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Hare?" Aella dropped her hands from her head, pointing her hair. "Rabbit. Like the animal. Not hair. Too many words."

"I know what a book is." Aella scoffed, eyeing the girl that appeared exhausted. "Just not that book. The...Hobbit, or whatever its called."

“No, hare. H-A-R-E. It’s another word for rabbit, I think?” Kevin said. He nodded. “I agree. They shouldn’t have so many names. It makes no sense.”

"O-- Oh." Lilith mumbled, blushing a little. What's wrong with me? I actually thought she didn't know what a book is? "I uh, misheard you. Sorry." She laughed, shaking her head. "Jeez, after this I really think I need my hearing checked. Must've been the darn howling wolves."
Aella shrugged. "They were loud. But they were just hungry. Did you see the one Ciro and I rescued?" She pointed behind her, to where she assumed Ciro was lingering, though he was unseen. "He was blinded. But hes really nice, even if he bites sometimes."
“No, hare. H-A-R-E. It’s another word for rabbit, I think?” Kevin said. He nodded. “I agree. They shouldn’t have so many names. It makes no sense.”
"H-A-R-E..." Aella repeated slowly, giving a huh. "Strange."

“Hmmm let’s sit down and talk about this”
Kipp gave him a confused look.
"Uhh, we are sitting... and... talking...?" He cocked his head to the side. "You feelin ok?" A second (Was it gongs or a bell I don't remember) bell sounded indicating it was time to go back to work, but Kipp remained seated.

Kipp studied his face, noting that he seemed particularly pale. He put a hand on Fred shoulder keeping him seated, and pressed the underside of his wrist against his forehead. Kipp sighed, "How long have you had a fever?"
1 hour. Fred shook his head angrily “I’m fine” he said we have more important things to worry about than my stupid body playing up

1 hour. Fred shook his head angrily “I’m fine” he said we have more important things to worry about than my stupid body playing up
(If Kipp wasn't in such a state himself he'd be making jokes about spreading his disease and killing everyone.)
Fred shook his hand away dismissing his concern. Kipp's over tired mind said to drop it, but the nervous protective side said to insist Fred get taken care of. The most likely cause was infection, and that could get really bad fast.
"You're not fine." Kipp growled standing up and forcing Fred to turn enough for him to look at the injuries on his back, practically forcing his face down to the table.

He hissed at the sight of the oozing welts. After two days it should have scabbed over already. "You realize this could kill you right?" He said letting him go. "We need to track down someone who can help."

(If Kipp wasn't in such a state himself he'd be making jokes about spreading his disease and killing everyone.)
Fred shook his hand away dismissing his concern. Kipp's over tired mind said to drop it, but the nervous protective side said to insist Fred get taken care of. The most likely cause was infection, and that could get really bad fast.
"You're not fine." Kipp growled standing up and forcing Fred to turn enough for him to look at the injuries on his back, practically forcing his face down to the table.

He hissed at the sight of the oozing welts. After two days it should have scabbed over already. "You realize this could kill you right?" He said letting him go. "We need to track down someone who can help."
Ashira could sense someone was having worried thoughts. Having a bad feeling, she made her way over to the table and quickly picked up on what was wrong. She cursed under her breath. “Stay with him. I’ll see if anyone here knows what to do.” She made her way through the room. “Can anyone help? Someone has gotten a fever from infection! Please, if you know someone who can help, let me know.”

“I’m fine” Fred said stubbornly “we all are supposed to be thinking of ways to get everyone out.”

Ashira could sense someone was having worried thoughts. Having a bad feeling, she made her way over to the table and quickly picked up on what was wrong. She cursed under her breath. “Stay with him. I’ll see if anyone here knows what to do.” She made her way through the room. “Can anyone help? Someone has gotten a fever from infection! Please, if you know someone who can help, let me know.”
“Ashira. I’m fine” Fred growled

Back
Top Bottom