The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp followed, pausing next to Fred who seemed unaware they were now moving.
"We're headed back." He whispered, tapping Fred's arm so he'd know where he was.
"Why does it sound like you're planning to not be there? You can lead us." He said sternly, though he also made a point of remembering the directions.
“Okay” Fred nodded following Kipp

“Okay” Fred nodded following Kipp
Kipp walked in silence next to Fred, keeping his eyes fixed to the floor. Looking around made his head hurt more. He knew he needed to apologize, but he also still felt he wasn't completely wrong to insist something be done about the infected cuts. Then it dawned on him that with Fred being there he'd be in trouble too once they got back. Kipp rubbed a cold hand over the side of his face hoping it would ease the headache that had settled in. Take's words were slowly starting to sink in, he was on his last chance. If he was going to convince them that he was doing his job, there'd be no faking. They would know if Take was going easy on them.
Kipp's mouth pressed into a thin line. Today was going to be a bad day.
"Why did you come down here?" He asked Fred not aware of the fact that his question would sound like he was unhappy about his presence.

Kipp followed, pausing next to Fred who seemed unaware they were now moving.
"We're headed back." He whispered, tapping Fred's arm so he'd know where he was.
"Why does it sound like you're planning to not be there? You can lead us." He said sternly, though he also made a point of remembering the directions.
A small proud smile formed on Takes face, “As great as a leader I would make, someone has to make sure you guys get out of here safely...” he gave Kipp a side glance, “I’ll deal with them and meet up with you guys at some point. Besides, I’ve been giving the guards a hard time ever since I got here, so I bet they’ll happily try to get me out of the way.”

A small proud smile formed on Takes face, “As great as a leader I would make, someone has to make sure you guys get out of here safely...” he gave Kipp a side glance, “I’ll deal with them and meet up with you guys at some point. Besides, I’ve been giving the guards a hard time ever since I got here, so I bet they’ll happily try to get me out of the way.”
"That's a stupid plan." Kipp said bluntly. He didn't really feel like arguing anymore, but he couldn't just let Take take the fall for him either. "You said you're on your last chance. They'll turn you into a we-sa." Kipp huffed a sigh. "Honestly, I'm more afraid of what Blair will do to us if we leave with out you, than I am of anything you or these guys'll throw at me. She'll kill me. These guys at least want me alive."

Kipp walked in silence next to Fred, keeping his eyes fixed to the floor. Looking around made his head hurt more. He knew he needed to apologize, but he also still felt he wasn't completely wrong to insist something be done about the infected cuts. Then it dawned on him that with Fred being there he'd be in trouble too once they got back. Kipp rubbed a cold hand over the side of his face hoping it would ease the headache that had settled in. Take's words were slowly starting to sink in, he was on his last chance. If he was going to convince them that he was doing his job, there'd be no faking. They would know if Take was going easy on them.
Kipp's mouth pressed into a thin line. Today was going to be a bad day.
"Why did you come down here?" He asked Fred not aware of the fact that his question would sound like he was unhappy about his presence.
Fred frowned “I was looking for you. I overreacted earlier, you were only trying to help”. Kipp sounded like he didn’t want to see Fred at all

Fred frowned “I was looking for you. I overreacted earlier, you were only trying to help”. Kipp sounded like he didn’t want to see Fred at all

Kipp shook his head. "I'm the one who over reacted." He said quietly. He bit at his lip, his thoughs were all over the place, he knew now was the time to apologize and if he missed it it would be awkward to try later, but he wanted to ask other more pressing questions too. It wouldnt be long before they were back and a decision had to be made.

His logical mind won out apologies were nice but not necessary.
"What do you think we should do?" A twinge od guilt twisted in his stomach. He'd screwed up again. He should have just gone back to work. Take and Fred were going to be punished for his actions, and there was nothing he could do to change it.

"That's a stupid plan." Kipp said bluntly. He didn't really feel like arguing anymore, but he couldn't just let Take take the fall for him either. "You said you're on your last chance. They'll turn you into a we-sa." Kipp huffed a sigh. "Honestly, I'm more afraid of what Blair will do to us if we leave with out you, than I am of anything you or these guys'll throw at me. She'll kill me. These guys at least want me alive."
“That’s how you know it’s mine” Take grinned, “Never said I was gonna let them change me... they can try, but they won’t” he assured, the air growing thicker to its regular smokiness as they grew closer to where the kids were held to work. He let out a small laugh at Kipps mentioning of Blair. She’s really scary huh? Having not gotten into a serious argument with her before, he didn’t know how scary she would actually be, even without the wolf. “If you guys do meet up, just tell her it was all on me, it was my decision to stay behind a bit. You guys couldn’t convince me.” He punched Kipp light-heartedly in the shoulder, “I’ll be alright, just be sure to tell the other kids what’s going on. That they’ll get out of here soon.”

“That’s how you know it’s mine” Take grinned, “Never said I was gonna let them change me... they can try, but they won’t” he assured, the air growing thicker to its regular smokiness as they grew closer to where the kids were held to work. He let out a small laugh at Kipps mentioning of Blair. She’s really scary huh? Having not gotten into a serious argument with her before, he didn’t know how scary she would actually be, even without the wolf. “If you guys do meet up, just tell her it was all on me, it was my decision to stay behind a bit. You guys couldn’t convince me.” He punched Kipp light-heartedly in the shoulder, “I’ll be alright, just be sure to tell the other kids what’s going on. That they’ll get out of here soon.”
Kipp didnt respond, he didnt think it was going to work out that way, but there wasn't much point in arguing. Take was going to do what he wanted regardless of what he said. It was unfortunate they hadn't come up with a signal for a second attempt. It would have been so much easier to just whistle or something and have every one on the same page.

They were approaching the fork in the path, ot wouldnt be much longer before they were back to the work floor. They had to have a plan and quickly.
"You said this exit is just past a transformation chamber. They'll likely take you there. We can break you out on our way by. How long? When should we aim to be there?"

Kipp shook his head. "I'm the one who over reacted." He said quietly. He bit at his lip, his thoughs were all over the place, he knew now was the time to apologize and if he missed it it would be awkward to try later, but he wanted to ask other more pressing questions too. It wouldnt be long before they were back and a decision had to be made.

His logical mind won out apologies were nice but not necessary.
"What do you think we should do?" A twinge od guilt twisted in his stomach. He'd screwed up again. He should have just gone back to work. Take and Fred were going to be punished for his actions, and there was nothing he could do to change it.
Fred chewed his lip, he looked from Kipp to Take. “That powder, the stuff the We-Sa uses, could you get me some? I think I might be able to depict exactly what goes into it and may be able to recreate it when I get home” Fred said his eyes shining.

Back
Top Bottom