The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Lilith paused, eyeing the younger girl's hand for a moment before looking at Kyle. "Yeah, Aria, that's a good idea." She murmured to the girl, still processing with mild annoyance that Kyle had granted her permission. "I may?" She scoffed. Focus. Kevin could be in trouble. We need to work together and find him. "Tru should be able to find me easily. Nice one." She nodded, handing Kylan Tru's leash before crouching beside the collie and giving him a good scratch on the ears, peering at his honey colored eyes for a moment. "Good boy."
She stood back up, giving a respectful nod to Blair. "If Tru can't, you should be able to." She said, before turning and extending her flesh hand to Aria. "Let's go, Kid. Try teleporting the first time a good ways down the path. He isn't close, but he didn't turn, either."

"The fuss?" Kylan frowned at her a little. "He's alone, alone equals we-sa, we-sa equals no more Kevin, no more Kevin means no more healer or gun." He said slowly, glancing at Lilith as she gave him Tru for the time being, giving her a swift nod with eyes that said 'be careful'.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. After what happened to Kipp," Cam decided, her mouth drawing into a frown. She had been trying not to think about Kipp and his shy ways, his cute little angelic wings. His aversion to social interaction. She didn't like him. She didn't. No. That would be weird. Just because he was cute, and so unlike all the rude boys at her school who thought it was fun to pick on the only girl in their AG class. (Experience, I'm sorry) She'd hardly met him, and he lived all the way in California.
She'd been hopeful she could catch him again, after they met back up. Everyone else seemed to brush it off, like it was totally okay that group members appeared to be dropping like flies.
But it was not okay. This was turning out to be nothing like the short coffee shop excursion. "You know, whenever we say someone will be fine on their own, they turn out to be not-fine."

(Alright I guess Kipp can sleep for like 2 minutes. He's totally going to be reasonable. He's only going on day 3 with no sleep.)

Kipp had only just started to nod off when he heard some one calling his name, startling him awake. He shook his head trying to dispel the dizziness he felt, and slowly picked himself up off the floor.

"What?" He asked sleepily. He recognized Fred's voice, but he didn't think anyone would find him that easily.
Take caught the sound of Kipps voice and started to pick up his pace, "Aye Kipp!" he called out, his voice echoing down the tunnel. He turned a corner and spotted the sleepy and fatigued boy. He was sleeping down here? I don't blame him though with all the work they put the kids through.. "Yo" he waved, "Listen, I found a way outta this place.. and this." Take reached into his pocket and pulled out a small burlap bag the size of a palm. "It has that stuff that the we-sa used to put us to sleep.. You can use it against the guards or whoever might give you a hard time." The way Take spoke gave off that his presence wouldn't be there to help out, he was passing everything onto Kipp.

Lilith paused, eyeing the younger girl's hand for a moment before looking at Kyle. "Yeah, Aria, that's a good idea." She murmured to the girl, still processing with mild annoyance that Kyle had granted her permission. "I may?" She scoffed. Focus. Kevin could be in trouble. We need to work together and find him. "Tru should be able to find me easily. Nice one." She nodded, handing Kylan Tru's leash before crouching beside the collie and giving him a good scratch on the ears, peering at his honey colored eyes for a moment. "Good boy."
She stood back up, giving a respectful nod to Blair. "If Tru can't, you should be able to." She said, before turning and extending her flesh hand to Aria. "Let's go, Kid. Try teleporting the first time a good ways down the path. He isn't close, but he didn't turn, either."

"The fuss?" Kylan frowned at her a little. "He's alone, alone equals we-sa, we-sa equals no more Kevin, no more Kevin means no more healer or gun." He said slowly, glancing at Lilith as she gave him Tru for the time being, giving her a swift nod with eyes that said 'be careful'.
Aria looked at Lilith “great, ready when you are” she smiled

(Alright I guess Kipp can sleep for like 2 minutes. He's totally going to be reasonable. He's only going on day 3 with no sleep.)

Kipp had only just started to nod off when he heard some one calling his name, startling him awake. He shook his head trying to dispel the dizziness he felt, and slowly picked himself up off the floor.

"What?" He asked sleepily. He recognized Fred's voice, but he didn't think anyone would find him that easily.
“Kipp. Oh thank god” Fred said relieved

Take caught the sound of Kipps voice and started to pick up his pace, "Aye Kipp!" he called out, his voice echoing down the tunnel. He turned a corner and spotted the sleepy and fatigued boy. He was sleeping down here? I don't blame him though with all the work they put the kids through.. "Yo" he waved, "Listen, I found a way outta this place.. and this." Take reached into his pocket and pulled out a small burlap bag the size of a palm. "It has that stuff that the we-sa used to put us to sleep.. You can use it against the guards or whoever might give you a hard time." The way Take spoke gave off that his presence wouldn't be there to help out, he was passing everything onto Kipp.
“Kipp. Oh thank god” Fred said relieved

"Take?" His eyes slowly focused on his friends approaching face a dull ache behind his eyes causing him to squint. His gaze flitted over to Fred for a moment before returning to Take.

"Huh? What's this, a satchel?" He looked down at the tiny bag, the smallest of smiles pulling up the corner of his mouth. He could pretend to be Flynn Rider for a bit, though loosing a satchel of knock out drugs would be bad. A frying pan to bop people over the head with would be nice. "I can be rear guard if you want, that's fine. I think Ashira wants to wait, but if you want to make a mad dash out of here, that's fine too." Kipp took a breath and glanced at Fred, intending to ask what he thought they should do, but instead he closed his mouth and looked away. "You're sure the kids can get out that way too?

"Take?" His eyes slowly focused on his friends approaching face a dull ache behind his eyes causing him to squint. His gaze flitted over to Fred for a moment before returning to Take.

"Huh? What's this, a satchel?" He looked down at the tiny bag, the smallest of smiles pulling up the corner of his mouth. He could pretend to be Flynn Rider for a bit, though loosing a satchel of knock out drugs would be bad. A frying pan to bop people over the head with would be nice. "I can be rear guard if you want, that's fine. I think Ashira wants to wait, but if you want to make a mad dash out of here, that's fine too." Kipp took a breath and glanced at Fred, intending to ask what he thought they should do, but instead he closed his mouth and looked away. "You're sure the kids can get out that way too?
Take nodded carefully, "In the transformation room, there's a tunnel that leads outside but you guys gotta climb down the side of the mountain. It's seriously steep, but do-able." he informed, passing the tiny bag to Kipp. "Listen, they gave me another chance to redeem myself by torturing you guys to work" he lifted the hand that still held onto the whip. "Which I'm not gonna do, so they're eventually going to try to turn me into a we-sa." His tone was bold, unafraid as always, "They've probably already noticed that I'm not where I'm supposed to be.."

Take nodded carefully, "In the transformation room, there's a tunnel that leads outside but you guys gotta climb down the side of the mountain. It's seriously steep, but do-able." he informed, passing the tiny bag to Kipp. "Listen, they gave me another chance to redeem myself by torturing you guys to work" he lifted the hand that still held onto the whip. "Which I'm not gonna do, so they're eventually going to try to turn me into a we-sa." His tone was bold, unafraid as always, "They've probably already noticed that I'm not where I'm supposed to be.."
Kipp frowned taking the small bag, "Transformation room?" He muttered he didn't know what that meant. Whip could be useful, they don't seem that smart giving someone who doesn't do what they say a weapon.
"Wait. They what?" He stared horrified up at Take, he'd thought he'd seen the worst of what this place could do, but they were turning people into we-sa. "Then we should leave now. Before that happens. Or, tell them I ran off and you went after me. That's your job they can't punish you for doing your job."

Clary frowned, biting the inside of her cheek. “Children are missing, and you want to save the big burly guy with a weapon, AKA the guy we’ll meet in a few more minutes if we keep walking?” She said, her voice remaining level. “I hate to break it to you buddy, but we’ve already wasted enough time at Korim’s house. The longer we wait, even if it’s just five minutes, means the more time something could happen to the kids.”

Clary frowned, biting the inside of her cheek. “Children are missing, and you want to save the big burly guy with a weapon, AKA the guy we’ll meet in a few more minutes if we keep walking?” She said, her voice remaining level. “I hate to break it to you buddy, but we’ve already wasted enough time at Korim’s house. The longer we wait, even if it’s just five minutes, means the more time something could happen to the kids.”
"Something already did happen to the kids, but... a lot worse could still happen. Can we just... get going?" Korim asked.

Aria looked at Lilith “great, ready when you are” she smiled
"Um..." Lilith glanced down at the bony hand she'd been extending, waving it in the air in-front of the girl a little. "I mean, I'm ready, Kid. Let's go."
Kylan's jaw clenched, annoyance flickering over his face. "Yeah, I'm well aware of the fact a bunch of giant monsters have my little brother." He snapped, before forcing himself to take a breath and relax. Fighting won't help, fighting won't help. "Exactly. We're walking that way, so there's no harm in Aria and Lilith teleporting a little ways ahead while we catch up so he doesn't get taken. The we-sa won't attack as long as there's a group, they haven't yet." He explained, shrugging a little before shuffling away from the lady and towards the front of the group with Kyle and Korim.

Back
Top Bottom