The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Surprised no one had yelled at her, Ashira got back to her feet after a while. She began working again, but more slowly. She wasn’t about to wear herself out for these people.
(What’s the time currently?)
(hmm, well... Kipp disappeared long enough to wander far enough to feel safe, remove his millions of damaged feathers and, doze off before Take, and Fred found him. So? Late morning?)

Lilith inspected him, crossing her arms as quizzical eyes began to rake over him in a search for any injuries. Satisfied when she found none, she instead pried into his emotions-- Only to find an annoying amount of disappointment. Her lips twitched into a frown at his forced smile, before her face went back to a bland mask. "Privet, Buttercup. My byli obespokoyeny. Vy ne khotel byt' naydennym? Izvinite, ya polagayu." She purred a little annoyance at the last part, but deciding to speak in Russian-- Having turned into a fourteen year old and been through 'new' sessions of language classes making her more fluent-- since she doubted Aria was cued into his feelings, and didn't want any hard emotions to form from her since they had left the relative safety of the group and their guide to find someone who didn't seem to want to be found.
She suddenly grinned, glancing around. "Sorry to interrupt your meditation," She joked. "but we saw you were missing and were scared a we-sa got you, so Aria here teleported us and I tracked you." She explained silkily. "The others should catch up in about eight minutes, or we can teleport back to them. Whatever. Then we can get back on track to that Dakirum place Korim said the kids could be at."
(Hehe they won’t be going that way. The forest, that is. Kevin must’ve taken a wrong turn. Korim plans to stick strickly to the foothills area.)

Lilith inspected him, crossing her arms as quizzical eyes began to rake over him in a search for any injuries. Satisfied when she found none, she instead pried into his emotions-- Only to find an annoying amount of disappointment. Her lips twitched into a frown at his forced smile, before her face went back to a bland mask. "Privet, Buttercup. My byli obespokoyeny. Vy ne khotel byt' naydennym? Izvinite, ya polagayu." She purred a little annoyance at the last part, but deciding to speak in Russian-- Having turned into a fourteen year old and been through 'new' sessions of language classes making her more fluent-- since she doubted Aria was cued into his feelings, and didn't want any hard emotions to form from her since they had left the relative safety of the group and their guide to find someone who didn't seem to want to be found.
She suddenly grinned, glancing around. "Sorry to interrupt your meditation," She joked. "but we saw you were missing and were scared a we-sa got you, so Aria here teleported us and I tracked you." She explained silkily. "The others should catch up in about eight minutes, or we can teleport back to them. Whatever. Then we can get back on track to that Dakirum place Korim said the kids could be at."

Kevin’s disappointment was replaced by guilt as Lilith searched him for any injuries, wincing as he remembered she could tell he had been disappointed. He looked away, plucking a strand of grass. His hand glowed green as he watched a tiny baby root sprout from the blade, before tossing it aside. Kevin frowned. He wasn’t sure how well she could pick up a liar, and decided telling the truth was the best way to go. “Izvini, Tsvetok. K tomu vremeni, kogda ya ponyal, chto ty ostanovilsya, ya byl uzhe slishkom daleko vpered. I mne ... nuzhno bylo sobrat'sya s myslyami. Mnogo proizoshlo za posledniye neskol'ko dney, net? Veshchi, kotoryye otkryli nekotoryye zazhivlyayushchiye rany.” He said, tilting to look back up at her. “I ya priznayu, ya byl nemnogo razocharovan.” He added. He chuckled, collecting his chickens and standing up. “Me, being taken by a we-sa? I saw the beast. Even if it got the advantage of surprise, I doubt it could take me. I am not a small man, you know.” Kevin joked, looking around. ”Alright, let’s go. The sooner we get this over with the better.” He said, sticking his hand out.

Kevin’s disappointment was replaced by guilt as Lilith searched him for any injuries, wincing as he remembered she could tell he had been disappointed. He looked away, plucking a strand of grass. His hand glowed green as he watched a tiny baby root sprout from the blade, before tossing it aside. Kevin frowned. He wasn’t sure how well she could pick up a liar, and decided telling the truth was the best way to go. “Izvini, Tsvetok. K tomu vremeni, kogda ya ponyal, chto ty ostanovilsya, ya byl uzhe slishkom daleko vpered. I mne ... nuzhno bylo sobrat'sya s myslyami. Mnogo proizoshlo za posledniye neskol'ko dney, net? Veshchi, kotoryye otkryli nekotoryye zazhivlyayushchiye rany.” He said, tilting to look back up at her. “I ya priznayu, ya byl nemnogo razocharovan.” He added. He chuckled, collecting his chickens and standing up. “Me, being taken by a we-sa? I saw the beast. Even if it got the advantage of surprise, I doubt it could take me. I am not a small man, you know.” Kevin joked, looking around. ”Alright, let’s go. The sooner we get this over with the better.” He said, sticking his hand out.
“Okay, Lilith, Kevin. Let’s go” Aria held her hands out for them to take. She smiled trying to remain positive but as the hours went by it was becoming harder and harder to try and convince herself the kids were fine.

“I don’t think so... since I’m not guarding the door anymore, someone definitely replaced me” Take answered, the sound of metal clanging, rocks being mined, and sounds of whips echoing in his ears.
(well, I can't just write nothing.)
Kipp took an apprehensive breath biting down on his lip as he thought about what was waiting for them.
"We'll meet you there tonight at supper time. Let's get this over with." He said, stuffing the pack of powder into his pocket, and attempting to sneak in to his work station. Just because they were likely to get caught didn't mean they would if they were careful enough.

Of course Kipp was wrong, but you can't blame him for trying.

He took his punishment with out fighting back. It was strange to be fully aware of what was coming and to accept it. There was no feelings of shame, or resentment. Only pain, and an odd empty calm.

When it was finally over they sent him back to work, prying malformations off swords.

Surprised no one had yelled at her, Ashira got back to her feet after a while. She began working again, but more slowly. She wasn’t about to wear herself out for these people.
(What’s the time currently?)
He gave Ashira a small tired smile. He looked around making sure there was no one around who could over hear. Standing up under the guise of getting another sword to work on he went closer to her.
"We're leaving tonight, while we're headed back to the dining hall from here, we'll slip out in the crowd." He whispered. "Fred will tell the kids."

(well, I can't just write nothing.)
Kipp took an apprehensive breath biting down on his lip as he thought about what was waiting for them.
"We'll meet you there tonight at supper time. Let's get this over with." He said, stuffing the pack of powder into his pocket, and attempting to sneak in to his work station. Just because they were likely to get caught didn't mean they would if they were careful enough.

Of course Kipp was wrong, but you can't blame him for trying.

He took his punishment with out fighting back. It was strange to be fully aware of what was coming and to accept it. There was no feelings of shame, or resentment. Only pain, and an odd empty calm.

When it was finally over they sent him back to work, prying malformations off swords.

He gave Ashira a small tired smile. He looked around making sure there was no one around who could over hear. Standing up under the guise of getting another sword to work on he went closer to her.
"We're leaving tonight, while we're headed back to the dining hall from here, we'll slip out in the crowd." He whispered. "Fred will tell the kids."
“What’s the plan? I don’t want to watch them kill anyone,” she whispered back. “Where do we go?”

Back
Top Bottom