The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Now that Blair was obscuring Kevin’s direct aim on Elias and they were busy conversing, he lowered his hands, resting them on his sides. “Don’t move” he whispered as lowly as he could without moving his lips, knowing her werewolf hearing could pick it up. The wooden rod from his back pocket started to morph slowly, almost as it was alive. It didn’t emit any sound as it slithered around Elias’s wrist, forming a bracelet. Quickly, his hand flew to Blair’s shoulder, tightly grasping it as his bracelet glowed faintly, teleporting the both of them out of the bedroom. He teleported them a ways from the home, in the thick dense forest that surrounded Kevin’s property.
"Killing innocents, that's nice." Blair crossed her arms over her chest, hearing Elias' whisper but keeping a straight face. Whatever he was doing, she trusted it. "You have a lot of nerve, you know. Staring a werewolf in the face and refusing to lower your weapon. I don't know if its bravery or stupidity. Leaning on stupidity, if I must guess." A hand grasped her shoulder, and before she could finish what she was going to say, she was sucked away with the nauseating sensation of teleporting.

“‘Killing innocents?’ Here that’s called self defense. In case you don’t remember, my culture is different than yours. While in America it might be fine to sneak through other people’s homes without consequences, here it isn’t.” Kevin said. He was trying to be rational, but he thought Blair was making that difficult.
He was surprised, really. She had always seemed like one of the more reasonable people, but he had never really spoken to her much until now.
I have the nerve? You are in my house, telling me to lower the weapon on the uninvited stranger.” He said, his words switching into Russian, something that often happened when he was agitated. He opened his mouth to continue to speak, but before he could, they were gone.
He clenched his jaw, staring at the place they were once standing. Their disappearance was probably for the better. It would give them all time to cool down, although he currently thought they shouldn’t come back.
He lowered his shotgun, fuming. “If they come back, tell them to get the heck off my property.” Kevin growled, storming back downstairs.

"Killing innocents, that's nice." Blair crossed her arms over her chest, hearing Elias' whisper but keeping a straight face. Whatever he was doing, she trusted it. "You have a lot of nerve, you know. Staring a werewolf in the face and refusing to lower your weapon. I don't know if its bravery or stupidity. Leaning on stupidity, if I must guess." A hand grasped her shoulder, and before she could finish what she was going to say, she was sucked away with the nauseating sensation of teleporting.
Elias was finally able to release the tension from being held at gun point, even though he didn’t look visibly bothered, his heart rate had risen and his palms were sweaty. He let go of Blair’s shoulder once they safely arrived amongst the trees. “Sorry about that, I know you don’t exactly enjoy teleporting, but it didn’t seem your friend was willing to be reasoned with..” he explained, the bracelet on his wrist morphing even further to his cherished staff for him to lean on.

Elias was finally able to release the tension from being held at gun point, even though he didn’t look visibly bothered, his heart rate had risen and his palms were sweaty. He let go of Blair’s shoulder once they safely arrived amongst the trees. “Sorry about that, I know you don’t exactly enjoy teleporting, but it didn’t seem your friend was willing to be reasoned with..” he explained, the bracelet on his wrist morphing even further to his cherished staff for him to lean on.
"Sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry. You were just held under gunpoint." Blair turned to him, shaking her head. She looked towards the dark forest, digging her teeth into her lip. The topic of Take was inevitable, but she knew it was coming. She didn't want to talk about him. Or think about him. Thinking about him and talking about would make her miss him more, and then it would hurt.
"I'm sorry you came all this way just for him not to be here..."

Juliana spent a long while wandering through the trees, she'd always liked wandering through central park, though the trees there looked sad compared to these ones. Of all the things she might have expected to see in an enchanted orchard, two people materializing from nothing was not one of them.

(She exists)

"Sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry. You were just held under gunpoint." Blair turned to him, shaking her head. She looked towards the dark forest, digging her teeth into her lip. The topic of Take was inevitable, but she knew it was coming. She didn't want to talk about him. Or think about him. Thinking about him and talking about would make her miss him more, and then it would hurt.
"I'm sorry you came all this way just for him not to be here..."
Juliana spent a long while wandering through the trees, she'd always liked wandering through central park, though the trees there looked sad compared to these ones. Of all the things she might have expected to see in an enchanted orchard, two people materializing from nothing was not one of them.

(She exists)
Elias simply waved it off, “I’m just glad my suspicions were proven wrong.. and he’s still alive.. living in an alternate universe was it?” he still had a hard time grasping the concept, “I understand he may not be coming back anytime soon.. but can you-” he cut himself off, his facial expression changing to a more serious one. Had he not been distracted, he would’ve sensed the energy of the young girl sooner. He stared at her blank faced, “Uh.. hello.”

(She exists)
Elias simply waved it off, “I’m just glad my suspicions were proven wrong.. and he’s still alive.. living in an alternate universe was it?” he still had a hard time grasping the concept, “I understand he may not be coming back anytime soon.. but can you-” he cut himself off, his facial expression changing to a more serious one. Had he not been distracted, he would’ve sensed the energy of the young girl sooner. He stared at her blank faced, “Uh.. hello.”
Blair had been listening to him, but she was distracted by the scent of another person entering the area. She turned sharply, spotting Juliana, sighing heavily. "Great. You." She muttered, glancing at Elias. "That's...Julia...or something. She's part of the group."

“‘Killing innocents?’ Here that’s called self defense. In case you don’t remember, my culture is different than yours. While in America it might be fine to sneak through other people’s homes without consequences, here it isn’t.” Kevin said. He was trying to be rational, but he thought Blair was making that difficult.
He was surprised, really. She had always seemed like one of the more reasonable people, but he had never really spoken to her much until now.
I have the nerve? You are in my house, telling me to lower the weapon on the uninvited stranger.” He said, his words switching into Russian, something that often happened when he was agitated. He opened his mouth to continue to speak, but before he could, they were gone.
He clenched his jaw, staring at the place they were once standing. Their disappearance was probably for the better. It would give them all time to cool down, although he currently thought they shouldn’t come back.
He lowered his shotgun, fuming. “If they come back, tell them to get the heck off my property.” Kevin growled, storming back downstairs.
Aria blinked at him wishing suddenly she had a personal translator.

Aria blinked at him wishing suddenly she had a personal translator.

Kevin glanced at her, noting her confused look. He at first thought it was because of their sudden disappearance, but she could teleport, so she shouldn’t be surprised.
What?” He asked, unaware he was still speaking in Russian. He glanced around the room, frowning.

Kevin glanced at her, noting her confused look. He at first thought it was because of their sudden disappearance, but she could teleport, so she shouldn’t be surprised.
What?” He asked, unaware he was still speaking in Russian. He glanced around the room, frowning.
“Um Kevin. English please?” Aria said

“Um Kevin. English please?” Aria said

Kevin slowly blinked at her, not quite catching what she said. English... Please?
Finally understanding what Aria meant, he grimaced, turning his brain into English mode. “Oh. Sorry.” He said quietly, embarrassed he had started speaking Russian.

Back
Top Bottom