The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“Eh it’s fine” Aria giggled

Kevin shrugged. “No, not really. I would think that after learning English for a few years I’d be able to keep my languages straight, but I guess not.” He said. He mentally told himself it was fine, especially since it wasn’t his first, or second, language, but he had always been self conscious about mixing them up, especially in the middle of sentences.

Kevin shrugged. “No, not really. I would think that after learning English for a few years I’d be able to keep my languages straight, but I guess not.” He said. He mentally told himself it was fine, especially since it wasn’t his first, or second, language, but he had always been self conscious about mixing them up, especially in the middle of sentences.
Aria turned “they teleported. Is that guy gifted the same way u and I are?”

Elias simply waved it off, “I’m just glad my suspicions were proven wrong.. and he’s still alive.. living in an alternate universe was it?” he still had a hard time grasping the concept, “I understand he may not be coming back anytime soon.. but can you-” he cut himself off, his facial expression changing to a more serious one. Had he not been distracted, he would’ve sensed the energy of the young girl sooner. He stared at her blank faced, “Uh.. hello.”
"Hi." She responded frowning at them, annoyed that they'd disturbed her. And that they were both now looking at her like she was the one intruding.
Blair had been listening to him, but she was distracted by the scent of another person entering the area. She turned sharply, spotting Juliana, sighing heavily. "Great. You." She muttered, glancing at Elias. "That's...Julia...or something. She's part of the group."
Jewels gave Blair a derisive huff sticking her chin up to attempt to glare down at her even though Blair was a good foot taller than her.
"My name is Juliana. And I'm not part of your freakshow." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hi." She responded frowning at them, annoyed that they'd disturbed her. And that they were both now looking at her like she was the one intruding.

Jewels gave Blair a derisive huff sticking her chin up to attempt to glare down at her even though Blair was a good foot taller than her.
"My name is Juliana. And I'm not part of your freakshow." she said crossing her arms over her chest.
Blair had been listening to him, but she was distracted by the scent of another person entering the area. She turned sharply, spotting Juliana, sighing heavily. "Great. You." She muttered, glancing at Elias. "That's...Julia...or something. She's part of the group."
Elias nodded, opening his mouth slightly to let out an informed “Ah.” Just from watching Juliana’s body language, he was able to notice that she was a feisty one and most likely rebellious. Pre-teen Take would usually give that same look to anyone he tried to challenge. Mostly because he wanted to be acknowledged. “Don’t mind us Juliana, we’re just chatting” he told her, “Not very exciting huh?”

Elias nodded, opening his mouth slightly to let out an informed “Ah.” Just from watching Juliana’s body language, he was able to notice that she was a feisty one and most likely rebellious. Pre-teen Take would usually give that same look to anyone he tried to challenge. Mostly because he wanted to be acknowledged. “Don’t mind us Juliana, we’re just chatting” he told her, “Not very exciting huh?”
Blair laughed at Juliana's attempt to be threatening, mocking her by posing the exact same way, arms crossed and chin up. But instead of glaring, she was giving a mocking smirk. "Whatever you say, cupcake."

Back
Top Bottom