The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Aella quickly looked at the white chicken, laughing when the chicken fluttered out of Ciro' reach. It wasn't all that funny, but the way she waddled away, her red crown that covered nearly half her face flopping, was amusing to her.
"Spicy chica," she laughed, looking down towards him. "That's a funny name." She knelt beside him, wiggling her fingers through the fence at the strange looking birds. Several came over, investing her fingers and giving the occasional peck, but never close enough that she could actually though them. When one came close enough, her fingers brushed against the feathers of her neck and her gaze lit up. "Shes so soft," she murmured, trying to be quiet but it still startled the chicken enough for it to dash away from reach.
"Guess that's her name now," Ciro declared through his self-deprecating laugh. At the same time, he was posting a blaring mental note that he'd have to watch just what he called the vulnerably-unnamed animals here. If he didn't watch his unoriginal mouth, there'd be unfortunate chicos and chicas all over the place.
He made a show of pouting when the chickens approached Aella without having to be bribed. "Hey, no fair, you're having more luck than me."

Elias nodded, opening his mouth slightly to let out an informed “Ah.” Just from watching Juliana’s body language, he was able to notice that she was a feisty one and most likely rebellious. Pre-teen Take would usually give that same look to anyone he tried to challenge. Mostly because he wanted to be acknowledged. “Don’t mind us Juliana, we’re just chatting” he told her, “Not very exciting huh?”
Blair laughed at Juliana's attempt to be threatening, mocking her by posing the exact same way, arms crossed and chin up. But instead of glaring, she was giving a mocking smirk. "Whatever you say, cupcake."

(Ugghhhh, Juli is so freaking hard to write! Especially without swearing...)

The old man seemed reasonable enough, even if he was a superpowered alien that didn't belong on Earth. Blair on the other hand was being standoffish as usual. It pissed her off that she had to back down or risk death. Of couse now that they were back on Earth there were at least rules and with a by-stander her chances of survival were slightly better than they were on Borealis.
"Screw you chienne. You know what my name is. You want to start a fight." She growled, her nose scrunching up as she spoke.

@Amer (i lost your last post)

"Of course we're going there. Everything else is just normal city. This place looks cool, it's probably some kind of museum or something." Kipp answered gliding down and landing with a running skip on top of the wall. He crouched down so Noah could hop off, and gave him a grin.
"Let's go explore!"

"Guess that's her name now," Ciro declared through his self-deprecating laugh. At the same time, he was posting a blaring mental note that he'd have to watch just what he called the vulnerably-unnamed animals here. If he didn't watch his unoriginal mouth, there'd be unfortunate chicos and chicas all over the place.
He made a show of pouting when the chickens approached Aella without having to be bribed. "Hey, no fair, you're having more luck than me."
"Spicy Chica is a perfect name." Aella affirmed with a soft laugh, attempting to reach more of the chickens and failing. "Well, you just have to be patient. Wait for them to come to you instead of tricking them," she looked at him with a slight smile. "They probably don't like to be tricked."

The old man seemed reasonable enough, even if he was a superpowered alien that didn't belong on Earth. Blair on the other hand was being standoffish as usual. It pissed her off that she had to back down or risk death. Of couse now that they were back on Earth there were at least rules and with a by-stander her chances of survival were slightly better than they were on Borealis.
"Screw you chienne. You know what my name is. You want to start a fight." She growled, her nose scrunching up as she spoke.
Cam rolled her eyes. “Take a chill pill, Julie.”
@Amer (i lost your last post)

"Of course we're going there. Everything else is just normal city. This place looks cool, it's probably some kind of museum or something." Kipp answered gliding down and landing with a running skip on top of the wall. He crouched down so Noah could hop off, and gave him a grin.
"Let's go explore!"
“Wow!” Noah cried. They were on a red, box shaped building-a guard tower-in the wall with swallow-tail notches.
He climbed off Kipp’s back and ambled towards a window set in the wall beside him. It was open.
“Can we go inside?”

"J'espère que vous réalisez que je parle couramment le français," Blair sneered, taking a few steps closer to the girl. She wasn't going to harm her, but it was a battle between who was going to back down first. "Faites attention à qui vous appelez une chienne, ma chérie." She grinned, her eyes gleaming golden. "I never wanted to start a fight until you came into our group and repeatedly insulted us. Now? Yes, I do want to start a fight. The people in our so called 'freakshow' are my friends, and I won't stand around while you insult them."

Cam rolled her eyes. “Take a chill pill, Julie.”

“Wow!” Noah cried. They were on a red, box shaped building-a guard tower-in the wall with swallow-tail notches.
He climbed off Kipp’s back and ambled towards a window set in the wall beside him. It was open.
“Can we go inside?”
(Wheee Cam teleports to the forest too just to be difficult ;D )

Juli reacted to the voice behind her with out thinking, throwing a backwards fist in Cam's direction and smacking her across the face. She didn't turn to see who it was, her eyes instead fixed on Blair who was speaking more french than she really understood. Not that french intimidated her, it was the feeling of being stalked by a wild creature that had the hair on the back of her neck raising.
"J'espère que vous réalisez que je parle couramment le français," Blair sneered, taking a few steps closer to the girl. She wasn't going to harm her, but it was a battle between who was going to back down first. "Faites attention à qui vous appelez une chienne, ma chérie." She grinned, her eyes gleaming golden. "I never wanted to start a fight until you came into our group and repeatedly insulted us. Now? Yes, I do want to start a fight. The people in our so called 'freakshow' are my friends, and I won't stand around while you insult them."
( :lau oh der, she in trouble now. I've not used Google translate yet but should I go with she understands about as much as I do? Cause misunderstandings may be imminent if I do.)

"I'm the...?!" She tried to interrupt, but Blair just talked over her. Juli defiantly stared up at her, refusing to back away. "Y'all are alien freaks! I'm just callin it like it is. Not my fault you don't like the truth."

----

Kipp stuck out his lip and looked back through the doorway they'd flown in through, as though he was looking for guards, and responded with a palm spread shrug.

He knew they probably shouldn't but he also didn't feel much like following rules. He'd tried to do something helpful, and as usual screwed it up. He was tired of doing all things he was supposed to do. Tired of 'do what you should or suffer the consequences'.

It was a lot easier to make a kid happy. And it wasn't like they were going to break anything so why shouldn't they have fun.

"Well," he said walking toward the open window and peering inside. "I'm going in, so unless you want to stay out here?" He said holding his hand up inviting Noah to go first.

Back
Top Bottom