The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"J'espère que vous réalisez que je parle couramment le français," Blair sneered, taking a few steps closer to the girl. She wasn't going to harm her, but it was a battle between who was going to back down first. "Faites attention à qui vous appelez une chienne, ma chérie." She grinned, her eyes gleaming golden. "I never wanted to start a fight until you came into our group and repeatedly insulted us. Now? Yes, I do want to start a fight. The people in our so called 'freakshow' are my friends, and I won't stand around while you insult them."
(Ooof wow Blair! Sa-ssy I just typed that into google translate.)

"J'espère que vous réalisez que je parle couramment le français," Blair sneered, taking a few steps closer to the girl. She wasn't going to harm her, but it was a battle between who was going to back down first. "Faites attention à qui vous appelez une chienne, ma chérie." She grinned, her eyes gleaming golden. "I never wanted to start a fight until you came into our group and repeatedly insulted us. Now? Yes, I do want to start a fight. The people in our so called 'freakshow' are my friends, and I won't stand around while you insult them."
(Wheee Cam teleports to the forest too just to be difficult ;D )

Juli reacted to the voice behind her with out thinking, throwing a backwards fist in Cam's direction and smacking her across the face. She didn't turn to see who it was, her eyes instead fixed on Blair who was speaking more french than she really understood. Not that french intimidated her, it was the feeling of being stalked by a wild creature that had the hair on the back of her neck raising.

( :lau oh der, she in trouble now. I've not used Google translate yet but should I go with she understands about as much as I do? Cause misunderstandings may be imminent if I do.)

"I'm the...?!" She tried to interrupt, but Blair just talked over her. Juli defiantly stared up at her, refusing to back away. "Y'all are alien freaks! I'm just callin it like it is. Not my fault you don't like the truth."

----

Kipp stuck out his lip and looked back through the doorway they'd flown in through, as though he was looking for guards, and responded with a palm spread shrug.

He knew they probably shouldn't but he also didn't feel much like following rules. He'd tried to do something helpful, and as usual screwed it up. He was tired of doing all things he was supposed to do. Tired of 'do what you should or suffer the consequences'.

It was a lot easier to make a kid happy. And it wasn't like they were going to break anything so why shouldn't they have fun.

"Well," he said walking toward the open window and peering inside. "I'm going in, so unless you want to stay out here?" He said holding his hand up inviting Noah to go first.
Elias watched wide eyed as the two girls engaged in a heated argument. Getting in between them now would probably backfire horribly. Girls were certainly unpredictable as compared to boys, since they showcased such mingled emotions that Elias still couldn’t comprehend even at his age. When Cam was struck in the face, and Juliana showed little concern or remorse for her actions, he knew this girl lacked any sort of empathy for those around her. He came to Cam’s side, observing her nose for any sort of trauma, “Is your breathing okay?” he asked, his tone fatherly.

Juli reacted to the voice behind her with out thinking, throwing a backwards fist in Cam's direction and smacking her across the face. She didn't turn to see who it was, her eyes instead fixed on Blair who was speaking more french than she really understood. Not that french intimidated her, it was the feeling of being stalked by a wild creature that had the hair on the back of her neck raising.

( :lau oh der, she in trouble now. I've not used Google translate yet but should I go with she understands about as much as I do? Cause misunderstandings may be imminent if I do.)

"I'm the...?!" She tried to interrupt, but Blair just talked over her. Juli defiantly stared up at her, refusing to back away. "Y'all are alien freaks! I'm just callin it like it is. Not my fault you don't like the truth."

----

Kipp stuck out his lip and looked back through the doorway they'd flown in through, as though he was looking for guards, and responded with a palm spread shrug.

He knew they probably shouldn't but he also didn't feel much like following rules. He'd tried to do something helpful, and as usual screwed it up. He was tired of doing all things he was supposed to do. Tired of 'do what you should or suffer the consequences'.

It was a lot easier to make a kid happy. And it wasn't like they were going to break anything so why shouldn't they have fun.

"Well," he said walking toward the open window and peering inside. "I'm going in, so unless you want to stay out here?" He said holding his hand up inviting Noah to go first.
Elias watched wide eyed as the two girls engaged in a heated argument. Getting in between them now would probably backfire horribly. Girls were certainly unpredictable as compared to boys, since they showcased such mingled emotions that Elias still couldn’t comprehend even at his age. When Cam was struck in the face, and Juliana showed little concern or remorse for her actions, he knew this girl lacked any sort of empathy for those around her. He came to Cam’s side, observing her nose for any sort of trauma, “Is your breathing okay?” he asked, his tone fatherly.
“Yeah,” Cam growled. It really hurt, but it wasn’t even bleeding. It angered her more than anything. She had gotten worse than a nose punch in Borealis. But she really got bothered when it was done by a person who was supposed to be her ally. They were near a patch of brambles which immediately began bristling behind her.

(Ooof wow Blair! Sa-ssy I just typed that into google translate.)
(Hehe. The pros of being fluent in another language.)

----

Considering Blair had been called much worse in the past, freak shouldn't have bothered her, especially coming from a child. But, nonetheless, it still did. Claws instantly formed in place of nails when Juli punched Cam. Not that she and Cam nessicarily got along, but Cam had saved them many times before and was on her 'people not to hate' list.
In a swift movement, too fast to give Juli time to move, Blair was behind her, pinning the girls arms together. "Friendly reminder, cupcake, human bones are surprisingly frail when it comes to werewolf strength," there was more of the wolf talking then Blair hen she leaned close to Juli's ear, her tone light considering the threat she was making. "So, next time you decide to insult or hurt one of the group, keep in mind I can break any bone of my choosing with just a little squeeze, okay?"

(Hehe. The pros of being fluent in another language.)

Considering Blair had been called much worse in the past, freak shouldn't have bothered her, especially coming from a child. But, nonetheless, it still did. Claws instantly formed in place of nails when Juli punched Cam. Not that she and Cam nessicarily got along, but Cam had saved them many times before and was on her 'people not to hate' list.
In a swift movement, too fast to give Juli time to move, Blair was behind her, pinning the girls arms together. "Friendly reminder, cupcake, human bones are surprisingly frail when it comes to werewolf strength," there was more of the wolf talking then Blair hen she leaned close to Juli's ear, her tone light considering the threat she was making. "So, next time you decide to insult or hurt one of the group, keep in mind I can break any bone of my choosing with just a little squeeze, okay?"

Juli bent forward hissing at the pressure already being put on her wrists.
"You wouldn't dare." She she screeched, stomping her booted foot along the inside of Blair's leg, and twisting to free her arms.

(If she gets free can be up to you. :3)

"You wouldn't dare." She she screeched, stomping her booted foot along the inside of Blair's leg, and twisting to free her arms.

Cam gaped, realizing Blair had mostly fought Julianna for her sake. “You two, stop it, please!” she pleaded. “There’s no reason to fight, we’ve only been stuck together for less than 24 hours, and there’s plenty of room to hide.”

Fred finished picking the pieces of paint out the carpet and finally placed them in the rubbish bin. He was really annoyed that Kipp could just leave him to clean up the pieces, frankly lately he didn’t enjoy the way he was being treated. He had to find new friends, better ones that had his back. But first Fred had to find Kevin and apologise for the mess he caused and talk him that he’d be willing to pay him back for the paint and even repaint over it so it was better. (@FrankieDoodle where is Kevin?)

Cam gaped, realizing Blair had mostly fought Julianna for her sake. “You two, stop it, please!” she pleaded. “There’s no reason to fight, we’ve only been stuck together for less than 24 hours, and there’s plenty of room to hide.”
Blair hissed as Juliana managed to hit the inside of her leg the right way, a twinge of pain running up her leg. She grabbed her harder, yanking her closer so she didn't get away. "I've done worse. Don't think I wouldn't." She growled, shoving her away forcefully and taking a step back. "She deserves it. She's an idiot who needs to be put in her place."

Blair hissed as Juliana managed to hit the inside of her leg the right way, a twinge of pain running up her leg. She grabbed her harder, yanking her closer so she didn't get away. "I've done worse. Don't think I wouldn't." She growled, shoving her away forcefully and taking a step back. "She deserves it. She's an idiot who needs to be put in her place."
Cam clasped her mouth together, not sure what to say to that.

Fred finished picking the pieces of paint out the carpet and finally placed them in the rubbish bin. He was really annoyed that Kipp could just leave him to clean up the pieces, frankly lately he didn’t enjoy the way he was being treated. He had to find new friends, better ones that had his back. But first Fred had to find Kevin and apologise for the mess he caused and talk him that he’d be willing to pay him back for the paint and even repaint over it so it was better. (@FrankieDoodle where is Kevin?)

(I think he’s still in the room with Aria. I don’t know what room that is though, sorry.)

Back
Top Bottom