The Hidden Door Chat Thread

hat.jpg

Hahahahahaah no context, just sticking him in a hat.

Hello! So, my Grandma has had 3 chemo treatments now and her tastebuds are being affected. Bread is no longer good anymore for her. Tomatoes and bland things are the only things she can really eat, but the cancer is responding well and we're looking forward to her surgery after 3 more treatments. The snow and everything down here wasn't great. Our pipes froze and we didn't have water for a few days. Our school switched everyone to remote learning for a week while we were waiting for it to pass. I got all the chooks into a pen together, so thankfully only one died. It could've been a lot worse. My heat lamp for my show bird burned some feathers off which sucks, so no shows for him for a year or so until he grows them back. I'm starting to set things up for spring and the hatching season and looking forward to all the little peepers in our basement. My FFA advisor is pushing me to send in a State Profieceny application for my poultry SAE as he thinks it's good enough to get me to Nationals, so I'm going for it. The band is doing well and we have some competitions we're going to record for in a month. Last night we had pep band for a basketball game and I was the only low instrument there so I had about 15 solos and 15 panic attacks which was great.

Hello! So, my Grandma has had 3 chemo treatments now and her tastebuds are being affected. Bread is no longer good anymore for her. Tomatoes and bland things are the only things she can really eat, but the cancer is responding well and we're looking forward to her surgery after 3 more treatments. The snow and everything down here wasn't great. Our pipes froze and we didn't have water for a few days. Our school switched everyone to remote learning for a week while we were waiting for it to pass. I got all the chooks into a pen together, so thankfully only one died. It could've been a lot worse. My heat lamp for my show bird burned some feathers off which sucks, so no shows for him for a year or so until he grows them back. I'm starting to set things up for spring and the hatching season and looking forward to all the little peepers in our basement. My FFA advisor is pushing me to send in a State Profieceny application for my poultry SAE as he thinks it's good enough to get me to Nationals, so I'm going for it. The band is doing well and we have some competitions we're going to record for in a month. Last night we had pep band for a basketball game and I was the only low instrument there so I had about 15 solos and 15 panic attacks which was great.
My FFA advisor had me do that too!
Mu chicks and ducks will hatch today.

Back
Top Bottom