The Hidden Door Chat Thread

I keep going on here like
Oh no that’s not supposed to be Kyle, is it?
And now that I said something...

It’s lunch and my cheeks are full of broccoli and I’m smiling and my shoulders are shaking and ppl probably don’t think I’m okay.
it would be funny if it actually was XD
And I’m going to class
bye bye
XD

I keep going on here like
Oh no that’s not supposed to be Kyle, is it?
And now that I said something...

It’s lunch and my cheeks are full of broccoli and I’m smiling and my shoulders are shaking and ppl probably don’t think I’m okay.
That's what i was thinking too. :D you should show LB the fairy pic of Mr. "Kyle" what ever his actual name is. XD

That's what i was thinking too. :D you should show LB the fairy pic of Mr. "Kyle" what ever his actual name is. XD
fairy?!
Image result for reaction meme kpop surprise

Kipp stopped again, his fists clenched by his sides, ears tucked down, and eyes shut.

"Five minutes. I just need five minutes alone ok?" He growled through gritted teeth. He'd reached his limit, and knew he couldn't handle it any more. He'd struggled to keep from crying, tricking himself into being angry instead of sad. But he couldnt take it anymore. There was only so much blame he could take, and it was enough.

Kipp suddenly folded, crouching down onto the floor, cursing as he buried his face in his hands. He dug his fingernails into his hair and quietly sobbed, shaking in the middle of the walkway.
I want to give Kipp the biggest hug
Image result for kpop reaction meme hug

Back
Top Bottom