The Hidden Door Chat Thread

They were both close enough to see the dragon, so I assume they would be able to hear her, especially since chickens (from what I’ve read) have pretty good hearing.
I don’t think Eve thought this through. XD
I mean, not as good as humans and it was raining but...
Korim is also to blame. But Korim also thought he was going to be eaten. XD

That is when your character truly becomes alive, when they do something that even you don’t expect.
Yes.
It has been raining on and off for over a week here. No riding for me 😭 it’s pretty though here when it rains. It gets really misty and mist settles over the grass and dams.

Yes.
It has been raining on and off for over a week here. No riding for me 😭 it’s pretty though here when it rains. It gets really misty and mist settles over the grass and dams.
:( sounds like you can at least go places. Here it's $1000 ticket if you're off your property without a good enough reason. Cops have started pulling people over to ask where they're going. Yesterday 7 people were ticketed. Though I think mostly it was people at bus stops who weren't staying 6' from others.

:( sounds like you can at least go places. Here it's $1000 ticket if you're off your property without a good enough reason. Cops have started pulling people over to ask where they're going. Yesterday 7 people were ticketed. Though I think mostly it was people at bus stops who weren't staying 6' from others.
Oh my gosh!
I’m glad I’m protected by the first amendment here, where we have the right to assemble.
Question, does Canada have a constitution of some sort?

Oh my gosh!
I’m glad I’m protected by the first amendment here, where we have the right to assemble.
Question, does Canada have a constitution of some sort?
Pfff i am the wrong person to ask that question. Idk. I failed grade 9 social studies with a 23% as a final mark. :gig

Google would probably know.

Right now it is you're allowed up to 5 people, but it's strongly discouraged. It's just they're trying to really keep people from going out if they dont have to. People have actually been calling in to the radio stations to complain that the cops havent been ticketing enough.

What I’ve been doing during quarantine
64EBAB88-A95E-4FEB-849C-3179047D2AB5.jpeg

I had to pick up back on video games because it makes the time go by faster.

What I’ve been doing during quarantine
View attachment 2073933
I had to pick up back on video games because it makes the time go by faster.
I’ve been doing a lot of music related stuff. I’m writing songs and teaching myself to sing them to make the time go by. It’s week 3 for me, and it’s getting to me

Wow. Yes we can still go anywhere but it is recommended you stay home and if you have been overseas in the last 14 days you must quarantine

Back
Top Bottom