The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Uhm, yes. Japanese was a lot more straight foreward. But with spanish and french i had the benefit of already knowing a lot of the words early on so sentence structure could be focused on more. I'm just not motivated enough to keep at it since i dont know anyone who speaks Spanish/French/or Japanese.
So you don’t have to conjugate words and stuff? That makes sense. During the very short time I tried to learn Japanese the characters were hard to understand, though the words were easy enough, I guess.

So you don’t have to conjugate words and stuff? That makes sense. During the very short time I tried to learn Japanese the characters were hard to understand, though the words were easy enough, I guess.
Not that i can recall, but there were a lot of honorifics added on and there are different kinds, depending on how formal you're being, or if the person is older or younger than you. Words that signify if the end of the sentence is sentence or question, and have no other use. As well as words that are used purely to make you sound "cool" with no literal meaning.

It's an interesting language.

I’m thinking of bringing Elias back for a bit
since he’s been living in one of the epicenters of the virus
probably caught it and recovered though
would be good to have someone from the outside
not sure
was just thinking
I miss having two characters XD
Hehe, sounds like he's planning to spread it?

Back
Top Bottom