The Hidden Door Chat Thread

AHA! brightness! I still am not satisfied. But it's been like a week or more working on this so...

View attachment 2494606

He’s so cute! I love how you can draw him in different clothes and still make him instantly recognizable. It’s something I have a lot of trouble with.
For an IG challenge I had to draw Toby in a different outfit, and if Alpha wasn’t there I think he would’ve been unrecognizable.

but how you you have the patience?
It’s warm and clean and bright. I really love the layered shadows.

Yes! The feather details and demensions are great!
I've been learning how to slow down and enjoy process over product. But... I do get frustrated.

Coloring I did completely differently this time.

Copied my color layer and changed it to overlay and erased for the shadows. I like how it turned out.

his wings disappear poof on your profile pic :0

Hehehe yes we'll.... I was considering making his ear human too and getting rid of his spots, but that would take longer.

He’s so cute! I love how you can draw him in different clothes and still make him instantly recognizable. It’s something I have a lot of trouble with.
For an IG challenge I had to draw Toby in a different outfit, and if Alpha wasn’t there I think he would’ve been unrecognizable.

Even I have trouble with it honestly. I guess, I picked his nose... ( :3c ), the shape of his eyes, jaw line and approximate hair style. Landmarks.

And there are a few different face lines (cheeks area) that I try to make.

Kipp is the only one I can reproduce without hours of agony.... Most of the time. XD

Saame
I bet the ears, eyes, spots, and wings help.
But even the face shape and hair are also distinctive.

Very much. He doesn't look right without his spots. I forgot them earlier while coloring and couldn't figure out what was wrong.

I have not typed anything final yet for the next RP. Anyone wanna help me akslfjslsjka
Also CC and I thought we should all probably do final posts for our characters before the next one starts. I mean there’s already technically an ending for THD but just where the characters end up a few years after the events?
View attachment 2493861
What kinda help are you looking for? PM I'll see what I can do.

I don't know that I want to write a future thing. I have a partial idea of where Kipp might be at like 25, but IDK, that seems too far. Going back to normal life would be difficult too... I guess I'd like to do something where he's happy and relaxed, but not sure entirely what that would be.

What kinda help are you looking for? PM I'll see what I can do.

I don't know that I want to write a future thing. I have a partial idea of where Kipp might be at like 25, but IDK, that seems too far. Going back to normal life would be difficult too... I guess I'd like to do something where he's happy and relaxed, but not sure entirely what that would be.
Alrighty

Welp it can be any time you’re comfortable with we can all chose whenever they are the most happy

Back
Top Bottom