The Hidden Door Chat Thread

That’s one of the reasons I don’t actually want to play most video games. They look fun, but I would mess something up. I would love to play Subnautica and Dying Light though.
I haven't really looked into Subnautica or Dying Light much. I know Sub has something about having an underwater base and being stranded on another planet, and Dying Light is by the same creators as DBH and about zombies, right?

I haven't really looked into Subnautica or Dying Light much. I know Sub has something about having an underwater base and being stranded on another planet, and Dying Light is by the same creators as DBH and about zombies, right?

Yeah, you’re trapped on an underwater planet and trying to survive in Subnautica, and Dying Light is pretty much a zombie parkour game. :D
It’s made by the same people? That’s cool, I didn’t know that.

Yeah, you’re trapped on an underwater planet and trying to survive in Subnautica, and Dying Light is pretty much a zombie parkour game. :D
It’s made by the same people? That’s cool, I didn’t know that.
Ooh, they sound cool :D
I looked it up, and never mind, I thought it was Quantic Dreams that made Dying Light XD It was Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls they made.

So uhhh, Aria got medical treatment to at least slow the poison. Take... well he's fine mostly.

What about Cam? If I remember correctly she's laying in a bush somewhere? Or, something.
shes chilling on the ground stargazing somewhere
A7F9ED1D-1FF0-4FC9-9293-F81438D15CCF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom