The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Pale actually. He had a tan going in but he’s been underground far too long.
I didn’t make the Kyle mistake, don’t worry. After the blue eyes discussion, I think I’ve made the eye color pretty clear.
Well changing it to blue wasn't difficult.

Smol and pointy.
Thinner face tho.
Great picture.
Heh heh, you know me. I can't do thinner. I thought that was the smallest I could get. Here, a sample of spagoot noot thin.

Boy1.jpg

and attempted pointier nose. Me thinks it's not cooperating today. Maybe I need to color with shadow to show just how slim I'm seeing these guys.

Honey is not a color pigmentation of the melanin. Melanin is the color pimentation.

I’m fairly certain that in one family my cousins are elves because all three have blue eyes. One has brown hair, one blond hair, one redhead. All three too attractive to be real. :0
wait--
oh crud your right
XD
View attachment 2032421

Amer, just how pointy is this boys nose? What do you mean by 'Sharp'?
That's great!

Well changing it to blue wasn't difficult.

Heh heh, you know me. I can't do thinner. I thought that was the smallest I could get. Here, a sample of spagoot noot thin.

View attachment 2032532

and attempted pointier nose. Me thinks it's not cooperating today. Maybe I need to color with shadow to show just how slim I'm seeing these guys.
Ok the other one was way better.
Did I confuse you? The eyes of the kid are brown. Kyle's eyes are blue.

That's a well pointy nose tho. Put it on the original one.
I know one family at our camp where all the noses look exactly alike, and the faces too. The girl and her brother have the exact same face and blue hoodie, while the girl has a fishtail braid of super thick dark brown hair down to her waist. So pretty!
Anyways, I saw the girl's brother with his hoodie up and didn't know he existed so I thought it was her. Then I screamed her name several times before realising it was some boy.
Fortunately he didn't notice me.
Turns out it was her brother.

Hey Kate, I’ve got a question.
If Chion doesn’t get people’s owies does that mean she stays her own age?
Hmmmm, i was wondering if she stayed her own gender, but that's irrelevant me thinks. Age though is an interesting question. It would kind of defeat the purpose of her power I think since it'd be impossible to pretend to be for example her mom, and tell her dad she deserved the piece of cake after all. But Logically she probably should stay the same age if she's not getting their injuries.

Hmmm, my brain is going with: What really is age? It just means we have more experience than previously. Chion can't be older than she is. She might look it, but she's 1-... Wait how old is she again?

Back
Top Bottom