The Hidden Door Chat Thread

What I’ve been doing during quarantine
View attachment 2073933
I had to pick up back on video games because it makes the time go by faster.
I was in the mood to knock off some heads, so I did. (Flower heads, that is.) Who knew gardening could be so therapeutic? It’s hard to be bothered when the the sun is shining and you’re working away at those dead plants.

All this talk of video games is going waaaay over my head. I don’t have any video games.
Unless you count Animal Crossing and Mario Kart, me either
0-0 growing up the only video game my parents had was mario 3, and the system had to have a pillow under it or the lightest of steps would reset it. There was no save function. It was a once a year all day event to play through the whole game. XD Aside from that I only played games when I went to friends houses.

I like video games a lot, but I almost never have time to play anymore.

I was in the mood to knock off some heads, so I did. (Flower heads, that is.) Who knew gardening could be so therapeutic? It’s hard to be bothered when the the sun is shining and you’re working away at those dead plants.
We moved the duck house down to the pond today. It was cold here though. Wish it had been warm and sunny.

This reminded me of Kevin XD
BBB802BB-86CF-448A-A9AF-D2C891A8B3E8.jpeg

Hi guys. How is everyone going. It’s 10 to 11 pm here. I will head to bed in a minute. I’m on school holidays now so I can RP much more
Ehh, I'm livin. Trying to do up budget stuff today. There's a million things to do around here. We're building a coop, renovating the bathroom still... and 5 other house renos partly started/completed.

I'm getting to the point of having to butcher my 17 teen boy chickens so I can get the broody out of my living room with her 17 babies.

Plus all the extra work of trying to get a garden started, and homeschooling... :th

I've barely been online lately.

How are you doing?

Hi guys. How is everyone going. It’s 10 to 11 pm here. I will head to bed in a minute. I’m on school holidays now so I can RP much more
Doing good
Sleeping alot
Maybe too much

But I’ve been making an income doing logos for people
a useful way to spend all this time I got

Back
Top Bottom