The Holidays Are Coming!

SarahFair

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Monroe, Ga
The Holidays Are Coming! The Holidays Are Coming!
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

I know we dont all celebrate the same things but Im just very very excited
celebrate.gif

To kick off my celebrations is Halloween then Thanksgiving then Christmans, then New Years
Ohhhhhhhh my favorite time is from just before Thanksgiving till I go to bed xmas night!

I mostly love it because I can make it special for the kids
big_smile.png

Walking through the store the other day I almost teared up trying to tell Kyle how special my mom use to try and make holidays for us. From decorations to crafts to filling our stocking FULL of candy.
I can remember the smells, sensations, laughter, sounds...
Really I just want to make is as special for my kids and everyone that I come across (that celebrates the same as I of course
wink.png
)

Anyone else excited for the holidays you celebrate?!?!

Yeah, I can’t wait!
ya.gif
I like the food too but most of all I like the warm, cozy feeling I get when I spend the holidays with my family. I agree with you SarahFair, my mom works so hard to make it really nice for our whole family. She always does so well.
love.gif

Quote:
Aww I hate its that way for you
hugs.gif

My least favorite time is actaully January 1st - the rest of the cold months
tongue.png

Yay! There's Halloween, where I can stock up on candy for November, which is a big ol' school/hibernation/NaNoWriMo month, as well as go to a party. Then in November, there is Thanksgiving, where my Aunt comes to visit. Then, there's Advent, which means more school and preparing for Christmas. Then Christmas, and then New Years, where we play poker!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom