The Honey Factory

Pics
My queens are beautiful, of course I haven’t see the one since I put her in the hive. I have thought about buying a marking pen for her.

Then go on a hunt for her, I use to enjoy playing “where’s Waldo”.View attachment 2164150
Maybe I could start a Queen bee marking service to help offset the cost of the markers.
Amazon Addict!

My queens are beautiful, of course I haven’t see the one since I put her in the hive. I have thought about buying a marking pen for her.

Then go on a hunt for her, I use to enjoy playing “where’s Waldo”.View attachment 2164150
Maybe I could start a Queen bee marking service to help offset the cost of the markers.
hmm, i kinda wanted to start my own queen bee raising system, mainly for myself.

I plan on requeening every 2 years but i just want the expeirience and possibly i could start selling nucs or not i donno
Before you go diving into that too hard, learn all of the relevant regulations in your state and the regulations of any states you would want to ship to.

If you got an Italian queen, it probably looks like this only without the paint.
Mine should have paint (whatever color this year is. Blue, I think?) I paid the extra $5.00 for her to be marked. Not that it has made a difference since I haven't seen her. :lau
I may try to find her tomorrow, but I would feel better doing it when my mentor could be here to help me! I just don't know when that will be.

Mine should have paint (whatever color this year is. Blue, I think?) I paid the extra $5.00 for her to be marked. Not that it has made a difference since I haven't seen her. :lau
I may try to find her tomorrow, but I would feel better doing it when my mentor could be here to help me! I just don't know when that will be.
The blue shows up like a bright jewel.. should be easy to find.

I think both my queens are laying huge amounts.

the nuc I got 10 days ago needs an air traffic controller by its entrance.

I am a little worried that one will swarm on me. I am thinking of putting a honey super on it. Seems too soon but the number of bees is unbelievable. I think it has more than my April 4th package has now.

Back
Top Bottom