The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

Do any of your guys breed NIB? I don't have time to play anymore and I have some awesome 1st gen and foundie NIB Canadians that I would love to be put to good use. PM me (on here) if you are interested. My account in tango2013 if you want to look at them.
smile.png

Quote:
I had 96
gig.gif
man I knew I would of made the apollos lyre!
tongue.png
I got 20k back
tongue.png

tongue.png
How are you so rich? I've been on Howrse for ages and have never had more than 83,000 equus!

60* Arabian foals get me 10000ę
lol.png
and I get 20000ę for my Irishunterfoals!
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.png
How are you so rich? I've been on Howrse for ages and have never had more than 83,000 equus!

lol.png
tongue.png

ep.gif

Hey, be nice to your BYC buddies and share a little of your loot.
tongue.png

Eh....I could use with a little more equus. I better start asking for more money for my foals.

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png

ep.gif

Hey, be nice to your BYC buddies and share a little of your loot.
tongue.png

Eh....I could use with a little more equus. I better start asking for more money for my foals.

tongue.png
Yep it's pretty awesome on payday
cool.png

tongue.gif
Get your own moneh!
tongue2.gif

How much are you asking? It really depends on quality. For mine I normally ask that much because they have lots of stars and have high GP lol!

Quote:
ep.gif
I've done that before it scared the crap out of me!

It's SO scary! I HATE doing that!

I know! I was all like Oh no! What is it got broken-into! What if somebody is in my account selling or killing all my horses! What if I'll have to start all over again! and I was all panicking and worried and stuff. Whew! Sometimes caps lock is really bad.

Last edited:
Quote:
It's SO scary! I HATE doing that!

I know! I was all like Oh no! What is it got broken-into! What if somebody is in my account selling or killing all my horses! What if I'll have to start all over again!

gig.gif
sorry!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom