The Howrse.com (Online Game) Thread!

hey guys!
I'm starting up a breeding group called "Tip Top Shetty Unis" for shetland unis. Is anyone interested in joining? PM me on my US account: iluvlakota♥ or on here.
smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, it is NOT against the rules to have an account on both IH and US.
smile.png

Good to know .. I'll play some more, read a lot and will consider opening another account on the IH server at some point...

I gotta say, I was so excited to get my first pegasus last night .. but why GREY?!?! Most of my horses are grey and it is my LEAST favorite color.. lol.

Quote:
Yeah, it is NOT against the rules to have an account on both IH and US.
smile.png

Good to know .. I'll play some more, read a lot and will consider opening another account on the IH server at some point...

I gotta say, I was so excited to get my first pegasus last night .. but why GREY?!?! Most of my horses are grey and it is my LEAST favorite color.. lol.

lol.png

Anyone looking for a Trustworthy person to be your Breeding Partner? Look no further! (I have always wanted to say that line xD) I am your gal!
tongue.png
I am trustworthy and I have alot of Eques and I breed all Horses, so just choose your breed!
tongue.png
I am coolgirl1234r

pekinduck<3er :

Anyone looking for a Trustworthy person to be your Breeding Partner? Look no further! (I have always wanted to say that line xD) I am your gal!
tongue.png
I am trustworthy and I have alot of Eques and I breed all Horses, so just choose your breed!
tongue.png
I am coolgirl1234r

Wanna breed 10* TB together?​

Back
Top Bottom