THE HUNGER GAMES FANCLUB!! Any Katniss, Prim, Gale, Rue, or Peeta fans???

Quote: Where is it? I wanna join!
jumpy.gif
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/619654/hunger-games-rp

At the movie rental place, today, I saw a young girl putting two books on the counter, to purchase. "Catching Fire" and "Mockingjay" I told her dad "Those are great books!"

He moved over closer to me and said it was a big emergency that they go to the store to buy them. She had finished the first one in record time and it was critical that they purchase the next two. I told him they are like the Harry Potter series in that they are about kids but they are not kids books. He asked if they were appropriate for children.

"Absolutely. I've read them twice, on my phone." He said now he wanted to read them. I glanced at her and she was grinning at him like he was the best Dad in the world :)

How did this whole Finnick thing start? I read the Hunger Games books and everything but I don't remember no Finnick. Maybe that's because I don't pay attention to the minor characters.
lol.png

I was gonna post something but I forgot! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

Oh yeah, now I remember. I have this feeling that this Finnick guy is from the Harry Potter series . . . Chances are I'm wrong because I've never read the Harry Potter books (I just have this grudge against them okay?) but that's just a feeling that I have.

About the whole fan thing--I have to say, I'm with Peeta. The funny thing is, I think I know something who looks just like him (or just like I imagine Peeta looks like anyway). I'm not Prim's enemy or anything, but I feel like the books provide so little info about her that I don't really care what happens to her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom