The Ignis Brotherhood ~^~ A Technology Roleplay ~^~

Name- Holden
Age- 17
Class- Pugna
Weapon- A pair of swords that he keeps in a back sheath and a small handgun

Personality- He is quick to make a comeback at people and acts without thinking. He will protect those she cares about with his life. He is quite stubborn, and he can react violently without thinking when angered.
Bio- His parents were killed fighting the Claudos when he was a kid. He hates the Claudos for that reason and will do anything to stop them.
Appearance-

Shenanigans- He has heterochromia, which means that his eyes are two different colors. His right eye is dark blue and his left is a reddish brown
AAAAAAAAAACEPTED!

My friend has that. One of her eyes is lightning blue and the other one is half brown and half green

Last edited:
Kianna squatted on the top of a building the shooting range/mock city block, adjusting the scope on her rifle. She did it instinctively, her mind deep in thought. They didn't have very many recruits, which was a problem. The Ignis Brotherhood's headquarters were being built, a floor at the time. They had just finished the shooting range she was in, at her own request. She moved her rifle, aiming it, and herding layer lightly on the trigger.

"Knock, knock" Holden said out loud as he entered the shooting range, seeing Kianna. He hadn't brought his swords with him, instead carrying his pistol, as he was only going to practice shooting today.

Rosalynn leaned back in her chair, examining schematics of the dome and repair reports, trying to calculate which areas were the least updated, and therefore weakest.

"Knock, knock" Holden said out loud as he entered the shooting range, seeing Kianna. He hadn't brought his swords with him, instead carrying his pistol, as he was only going to practice shooting today.

Rosalynn leaned back in her chair, examining schematics of the dome and repair reports, trying to calculate which areas were the least updated, and therefore weakest.
Kianna jumped, pulling the trigger and the head of a target across the room exploded. She looked up from her scope and smiled at Holden. "Uh... Sup?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessine sighlently watched behind her, curious. As a Ire, she had to know where the people in danger were so she knew the nearest center to guide them to.

((I'm assuming the shooting range doesn't have a ceiling yet))

"The ceiling," Holden replied, which was his automatic smart-alec response. "Oh wait..." he said, looking up.
((OMG your seeing my vision 0o0))

Kianna stood up grinning at him. "If you wanted to be right every time, you could say the dome." She picked up her rifle and slung it over her shoulder. "I'm Kianna, by the way."

Back
Top Bottom