The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

Pics

Two of my jubilee cockerels and a white orp cockerel :)

Anyone see the blue jubilees? I haven't been on here in a while but it doesn't seem like there's much talk about them.
Anyone have them? Oh dear, like I need more birds lol!

Anyone see the blue jubilees? I haven't been on here in a while but it doesn't seem like there's much talk about them.
Anyone have them? Oh dear, like I need more birds lol!

I've seen pictures via Papas Poultry, but not locally (I'm in WA state).

Here are two of my Jubilees. The pullet is pure Fancy chick and the cockerel is Sacre/GFF. I kept this boy, the other was smaller. Although this pullet is my favorite, apparently the cockerel don't like the " big girls". The others are a little smaller in size, and I catch him romancing them. The other cockerel has a little less white, but was smaller in stature. Both are nice, anyone in CA looking for some nice cockerels PM me :)

He has the Blue Jubilees? That would be great if he had them, but Ive only seen the original Jubilees on his site.

I was looking for some earlier this fall and he had some in a project pen. He sent me a few photos but I don't have them anymore. Message Jeff and see if he's still got them. I be the does!

Here are two of my Jubilees. The pullet is pure Fancy chick and the cockerel is Sacre/GFF. I kept this boy, the other was smaller. Although this pullet is my favorite, apparently the cockerel don't like the " big girls". The others are a little smaller in size, and I catch him romancing them. The other cockerel has a little less white, but was smaller in stature. Both are nice, anyone in CA looking for some nice cockerels PM me :)

Gorgeous!!!!!
love.gif
droolin.gif

I was looking for some earlier this fall and he had some in a project pen. He sent me a few photos but I don't have them anymore. Message Jeff and see if he's still got them. I be the does!
The Blue Jubilee that is, lol!

I researched that a bit. Totally doable with a Jubilee and a Blue. And a little luck. Lol. I have no desire to hatch out hundreds of hopefuls, but with that luck I talked about, it could be done in 3 generations (I think). I'm going to try it when I have a few extra Jubilees.

Last edited:
I researched that a bit. Totally doable with a Jubilee and a Blue. And a little luck. Lol. I have no desire to hatch out hundreds of hopefuls, but with that luck I talked about, it could be done in 3 generations (I think). I'm going to try it when I have a few extra Jubilees.

I am now working on this color with the Wyandotte bantams.
My first step was a jubilee rooster over a blue laced golden hen. I have 8 chicks so far but will be hatching more soon.

Parents :

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom